Iberostar Playa Alameda
The resort is at the east end of the beautiful Hicacos Peninsula, where you’ll enjoy the peaceful oasis of this part of Varadero. The hotel has been designed in Andalusian style, which sets it apart from the other hotels in the area.
Since November 1rst, 2018, this hotel is operating adults only (more than 18 years old).
You can choose rooms in the central building, or the bungalows, if privacy is what you’re looking for.
After swimming in the ocean or the pool, cool off with a Cuban cocktail from any of the hotel’s six bars. In the evening, the Discobar puts on live shows. And at the hotel’s five restaurants, there is something for every taste, whether from the Cuban traditional cuisine to the international cuisine.
The beaches on the north coast of the island are ideal for snorkeling, sailing, kayaking, windsurfing, riding water bikes and catamarans. Of course, if you’re the on-land type, there’s always ping-pong, billiards, beach volleyball and tennis.
Located at the east end of the Hicacos Peninsula, only 18 kilometers away from the center of Varadero. It’s a 30-minutes ride from the International Airport, and 150 kilometers from Havana’s José Martí International Airport.
- If you want to explore the Varadero Beach on your own, rent a sail boat. You will find that the view is amazing.
- Guests have repeatedly complemented on the sushi made at the hotel. Seafood is the hotel’s specialty.
- You’re only a few minutes from the center of Varadero. Take the hop on-hop off bus and visit Cuba’s most famous resort.
Rooms and Rates
- Recommended for
- Honeymoon, Meetings/ events, Weddings
Punta Hicacos, Matanzas, Varadero, Cuba
Distance to airport: 50 km
- Hotel chain
- Meal plan
- All Inclusive
- Check in/out
Check in time: 4:00 PM
Check out time: 12:00 PM
Location of hotel Iberostar Playa Alameda
All inclusive plan:
Food & Drink
- A la Carte restaurant (requires reservation)
- Non-Premium alcoholic drinks, and national and international soft drinks, including cocktails
Sports & Activities
- Volleyball, Tennis
- Daily and nightly entertainment, shows and themed nights
- Games room with table tennis and billiards
- Non-motorized water sports including water bikes, sail boats, kayaking, windsurfing, catamaraning and snorkeling
- 24 hour reception
- Beauty Parlor *
- Business center
- Car Rental
- Currency Exchange
- Doctor on call
- Facilities for disabled
- Hairdresser *
- Health Club/ Gym
- Laundry Services *
- Meeting facilities
- Multilingual Staff
- Salsa Lessons
- Scuba diving
- Shop *
- Sports facilities
- Swimming Pool
- Taxi *
- Tour Booking Desk
- Water sports facilities
- Wedding services
- Wellness facilities
- Wi-Fi in the lobby
* Some services require local payment
Want to go to Cuba?
Perfecto! We would love to help you. Please contact us for a quote:Get in touch with us
Why book with Cuba Travel Network
- We’re 30 Cuban professionals with international standards of service.
- Each year we help more than 50,000 travelers from over 150 countries.
- Largest network of trusted Cuba partners to get you where others can't.
- Tailor made experts – any itinerary is possible with any budget. We’ll most definitely meet your travel expectations.