Iberostar Laguna Azul
The Laguna Azul has all the luxuries and comforts of a 5-star hotel. Guests will enjoy an All-inclusive service in a tropical paradise that spreads 22 km along the northern coast of Cuba.+ Read more
You have several swimming options: first and foremost, the beach of dazzling white sand and six swimming pools (4 for adults and 2 for children). Choose all of them and spend some time at the beach and the pool during stay. And don’t forget to drink your favorite cocktail whether by the side of the pool or admiring the Caribbean Sea.
The hotel has bars in almost all of its public spaces. Don’t forget to order a piña colada and a mojito, specialties of the house. The resort’s Cuban and international cuisine is varied—it has no less than 15 different establishments. If you want to venture into Cuban, Japanese, gourmet, Italian or international cuisine, you make your reservation at the hotel’s front desk.
The hotel has spa and wellness services with sauna, Jacuzzis, massages, a gym and a beauty salon.
This beachfront hotel is located in the Varadero Peninsula, 17 kilometers from the city, and 40 kilometers from the Varadero International Airport.
Cuba Travel Network tip
- The rooms overlook the pools or the sea. Ask for one on the upper floors for unique views of the ocean.
- Remember that besides the beach, you have pools and whirlpools.
- If you’re coming with the kids, the hotel has babysitters at your disposal (for an extra fee).
Rooms and Rates
- Recommended for
- Families, Honeymoon, Meetings/ events, Weddings
Laguna Azul, Varadero Cuba
Distance to airport: 40 km
- Hotel chain
- Meal plan
- All Inclusive
- Check in/out
Check in time: 4:00 PM
Check out time: 12:00 PM
Location of hotel Iberostar Laguna Azul
All inclusive plan:
- Selection of national and international drinks and snacks available 24 hours. Snacks, soft drinks, beer and wine available 24 hours in different parts of the hotel.
- Sun loungers, umbrellas, and towels (without extra charge) found at the beach and by the pool.
- Mini Club (4-12 years’ old)
- Spa with gym, jacuzzi, sauna, aerobics, billiards, table tennis, tennis, volleyball.
- Water bikes, kayaks, bicycles and — subject to availability — free use of catamaran, windsurfing and diving equipment
- Varied entertainment during the day.
- Shows and live music at night. Dance classes.
- 24 hour reception
- Beauty Parlor *
- Business center
- Car Rental
- Currency Exchange
- Doctor on call
- Facilities for disabled
- Hairdresser *
- Kid's Club
- Laundry Services *
- Massage *
- Medical Services *
- Meeting facilities
- Multilingual Staff
- Room service *
- Scuba diving
- Sports facilities
- Swimming Pool
- Taxi *
- Water sports facilities
- Wedding services
- Wellness facilities
*Some services require local payment.
Want to go to Cuba?
Perfecto! We would love to help you. Please contact us for a quote:Get in touch with us
Why book with Cuba Travel Network
- We’re 30 Cuban professionals with international standards of service.
- Each year we help more than 50,000 travelers from over 150 countries.
- Largest network of trusted Cuba partners to get you where others can't.
- Tailor made experts – any itinerary is possible with any budget. We’ll most definitely meet your travel expectations.