Iberostar Habana Riviera
Built in 1957, it is one of the biggest hotels to go up in Cuba during the 1950s. It has jealously guarded the style of the era when Havana’s nightlife was super exciting, something which is beginning to recover these days. Choose to be a witness to those Vedado nights.+ Read more
Our guests appreciate the clean spacious rooms, the unmatched views of the city and the sea and the friendliness of the staff. But especially, they love the still visible gangster-style of the facility, seen in the architecture that mirrors the 1950s style of building hotels in Las Vegas and Miami Beach.
Precisely because of all that history, the Riviera has been honored to be visited by celebrities from the worlds of sports, politics and the arts, such as Kid Chocolate, Salvador Allende and Alain Delon, and more recently, the likes of actors Leonardo Di Caprio and Danny Glover.
Just like those famous guests, you can enjoy nights in the Copa Room; today as in the days of its inauguration, this is one of the most famous and elite cabarets in Havana.
The Riviera is part of the city skyline. The curved facade with its sculptures at the entrance by legendary artist Florencio Gelabert and the gorgeous fountain provide a fantastic welcome.
If you are interested in the theater, alternative culture and long walks, this is the best place to stay for a few days. You will be able to appreciate the contrast between the old charm of the hotel itself and the evolution of modern life in the blocks around the hotel.
You will be in El Vedado, an elegant area with intense cultural activities. On one side, the Malecón, and in the opposite direction, Línea Streetwith many theaters and restaurants. New privately-run bars are easy to find and they are open until the wee hours of the morning. Enjoy walking around on the safe streets.
- From its rooms you will see the Havana’s Malecón, the oceanfront seawall
- Famous destination for personalities from the worlds of the arts, sports and politics, it has preserved its classical style from the late 1950s when it was built along the lines of hotels in Las Vegas and Miami of that period.
Choose your room depending on your taste in views: fast-paced Old Havana, or the tranquil elegance of the residential zones of Miramar and Vedado.
Rooms and Rates
- Recommended for
- Beautiful views
Paseo y Malecón, Vedado. Ciudad de La Habana, Havana, Cuba
Distance to airport: 20 km (HAV)
- Hotel chain
- Meal plan
- Check in/out
Check in time: 4:00 PM
Check out time: 12:00 PM
- 24 hour reception
- Beauty Parlor *
- Business center
- Currency Exchange
- Doctor on call
- Facilities for disabled
- Health Club/ Gym
- Laundry Services *
- Massage *
- Meeting facilities
- Multilingual Staff
- Shop *
- Swimming Pool
- Taxi *
- Tour Booking Desk
- Wellness facilities
- Wi-Fi in the lobby
* Some services require local payment
We are here to help
Hola! Whether you have a single question or a special request, we're here for you.Get in touch with us
Why book with Cuba Travel Network
- We’re over 50 Cuban professionals with international standards of service.
- Each year we help more than 50,000 travelers from over 150 countries.
- Largest network of trusted Cuba partners to get you where others can't.
- Tailor made experts – any itinerary is possible with any budget. We’ll most definitely meet your travel expectations.