Special Offer: 20% price drop!
For reservations made before January 31, 2020
For stays up to January 31, 2020
Special Offer: 25% price drop!
For reservations made before April 30, 2020
For stays up to April 30, 2020
Formerly named Hotel Biscuit, the Iberostar Grand Packard hotel once hosted Chilean poet Pablo Neruda and actor Marlon Brando. Situated between some of Havana’s most famous buildings such as the Velasco Palace and the Capitolio, Grand Packard blends colonial style architecture with modern chic. With 321 rooms, each provides unrivalled comfort with the opportunity to upgrade to the Star Prestige area for additional services.
The Iberostar Grand Packard hotel in Old Havana has its own restaurant serving gourmet cuisine and freshly prepared specialities. Another unique feature is the spectacular view of Old Havana from the hotel terrace over the Morro Castle and Malecon.
Rooms and rates
- Recommended for
- Beautiful views, Great location, Meetings/ events, Weddings, Wellness
The Grand Packard Hotel is located on the Paseo Prado.
Address: Prado Street No. 51 between Cárcel y Genios, Old Havana. Havana City.
- Hotel chain
- Meal plan
- Check in/out
Check In: 4:00 PM
Check Out: 12:00 M
Location of hotel Iberostar Grand Packard
- 24 hour reception
- Health Club/ Gym
- Massage *
- Medical Services *
- Multilingual Staff
- Room service *
- Swimming Pool
- Wellness facilities
Want to go to Cuba?
Perfecto! We would love to help you. Please contact us for a quote:Get in touch with us
Why book with Cuba Travel Network
- We’re 30 Cuban professionals with international standards of service.
- Each year we help more than 50,000 travelers from over 150 countries.
- Largest network of trusted Cuba partners to get you where others can't.
- Tailor made experts – any itinerary is possible with any budget. We’ll most definitely meet your travel expectations.