Take a rest in Paradise
Special Offer: 30% price drop!
For reservations made before January 31, 2020
For stays up to January 31, 2020
Special Offer: 30% price drop!
For reservations made before April 30, 2020
For stays up to April 30, 2020
With access to two beautiful beaches of fine sand: Ensenachos and Mégano, you will feel like you are in Paradise. In both beaches you can take a nap in a hammock, in the shade of the palm trees, right next to the sea, or enjoy reading a book accompanied by an exquisite mojito or a daiquiri that are prepared professionally.+ Read more
The fine white sand invites to a walk along the shore of the beach that will activate your circulation. The warm waters, turquoise blue and impressive transparency, will fill you with great comfort. The environment has the magic of making you feel very relaxed, also because you can practice water sports, especially snorkeling, because of the amount and variety of fish you will see, as well because of the possibility to make trips to the most untouched parts of the key or even to other keys adjacent, and let yourself be served by the service staff, who are particularly attentive and helpful.
But the beaches are not the only luxury in Ensenachos. Even the architecture, decoration, comfort of all facilities, the food and the service are luxurious in this hotel. Wide variety of bars and restaurants, spa and relaxation areas, entertainment program, three swimming pools, billiards, tennis, disco and comfortable rooms with bathtubs, hot and cold shower, satellite television, air conditioning and a safe; this all shows the comfort, modernity, good taste and high quality of the hotel.
Specialized in seafood
One of the most enjoyed dishes by our customers is the lobster, they prepare it exquisitely: roasted with butter or enchilado. But Ensenachos also offers a wide variety of shrimp, crab, octopus and squid plates, which best feature is that they always have the freshness of being freshly taken from the sea.
And for the little ones
If you bring your children, they will have fun guaranteed, especially in the water park, where respect for the environment is promoted through animation.
Cayo Ensenachos is an island of 200 hectares north of Cuba, in the province of Villa Clara, between the archipelago Jardines del Rey, Cayo Las Brujas and Cayo Santa María. These islands are connected by a dam of 48 kilometers in the sea, which took ten years to be built. The main beaches of the key are Los Ensenachos and El Mégano.
- Ideal to disconnect from the hectic city life.
- Very close to one of the most exclusive beaches of Cuba.
- Excellent spa and wellness services with the assistance of health professionals.
For a deeper relaxation, ask for the Grand Village area, there the rooms have better views and an excellent terrace with Jacuzzi included.
Rooms and Rates
- Recommended for
- Families, Honeymoon, Meetings/ events, Wellness
Cayo Ensenachos, Caibarien, Villa Clara, Cayo Ensenachos, Jardines del Rey, Cuba
Distance to airport: 116 km
- Hotel chain
- Meal plan
- All Inclusive
- Check in/out
Check in time: 4:00 PM
Check out time: 12:00 PM
Location of hotel Iberostar Ensenachos
All inclusive plan:
Food & Beverage
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner, A la carte dining (6 restaurants), snacks, national and international premium alcoholic and soft drinks, including cocktails.
Sports & Activities
- Volleyball, basketball, tennis, mini-football
- Gym, Jacuzzi
- Daily and evening entertainment, shows and theme nights
- Game room with table tennis, pool tables and video games
- Non-motorized water-sports including pedal boats, sail boats, kayaks, windsurfing, catamarans and snorkeling equipment
- Scuba diving lessons
- 24 hour reception
- Business center
- Car Rental
- Currency Exchange
- Hairdresser *
- Laundry Services *
- Massage *
- Medical Services *
- Meeting facilities
- Scuba diving
- Shop *
- Sports facilities
- Swimming Pool
- Taxi *
- Tour Booking Desk
- Water sports facilities
- Wellness facilities
- Wi-Fi in the lobby
*Some services require local payment
Want to go to Cuba?
Perfecto! We would love to help you. Please contact us for a quote:Get in touch with us
Why book with Cuba Travel Network
- We’re 30 Cuban professionals with international standards of service.
- Each year we help more than 50,000 travelers from over 150 countries.
- Largest network of trusted Cuba partners to get you where others can't.
- Tailor made experts – any itinerary is possible with any budget. We’ll most definitely meet your travel expectations.