Golden Tulip Aguas Claras Resort
This hotel has an incredible beachfront location where you can enjoy the sea or the interlocking pools. The centrally located bar guarantees access from any angle and serves you great mixed drinks and beverages.+ Read more
Children also have various entertainment options to choose from. Our guests have praised the clown show every evening during the week, saying that it is very artistic.
If you dare, there are lessons to teach you salsa, or you can simply practice to improve your moves. The dance instructors are incredible dancers.
The Aguas Claras management team does a great job to provide a variety of choices at the buffet and in the à la carte restaurants. As in other large hotels, it is a good idea to avoid peak hours to miss the queues. But we particularly recommend the Aire de Mar Restaurant which serves Mediterranean-style cuisine.
The all-inclusive plan gives you access to all sports and entertainment activities in the hotel, as well as all the food and beverages you desire. So that you won’t miss a minute of precious beach time, we recommend eating at the grill for light meals. Don’t forget the water sports center or catamaran trips.
If possible, choose a room with a balcony overlooking the sea: the sunrises will be incredible from the privacy of your own room, especially if you have remembered to order the room service breakfast. Is there any better way to start your days of relaxation?
Located in Cayo Santa María, the hotel is surrounded by nature. Only a causeway joins it to the Island of Cuba, connecting to Caibarién, a lovely fishing town in the province of Santa Clara.
- On Cayo Santa María, a paradise of a key
- joined to the mainland by a causeway over the sea
- Practically deserted spectacular beaches where you can commune with nature
- Specializing in Mediterranean-style cuisine and excellent gourmet dishes
You are on a ey in the tropics: don’t forget to bring your bug spray because the months of July and August tend to have the most mosquitos in such a natural setting.
Rooms and Rates
- Recommended for
- Families, Meetings/ events, Weddings
Las Caletas Beach, Cayo Santa María, Caibarien, Villa Clara, Cuba
Location of hotel: 120 km (SNU)
- Hotel chain
- Meal plan
- All Inclusive
- Check in/out
Check in time: 4:00 PM
Check out time: 12:00 PM
- 24 hour reception
- Currency Exchange
- Facilities for disabled
- Health Club/ Gym
- Kid's Club
- Laundry Services *
- Medical Services *
- Meeting facilities
- Multilingual Staff
- Shop *
- Sports facilities
- Swimming Pool
- Tour Booking Desk
- Water sports facilities
- Wi-Fi in the lobby
* Some services require local payment
We are here to help
Hola! Whether you have a single question or a special request, we're here for you.Get in touch with us
Why book with Cuba Travel Network
- We’re over 50 Cuban professionals with international standards of service.
- Each year we help more than 50,000 travelers from over 150 countries.
- Largest network of trusted Cuba partners to get you where others can't.
- Tailor made experts – any itinerary is possible with any budget. We’ll most definitely meet your travel expectations.