Encanto Arsenita stands downtown in the heart of Gibara’s urban historic center (declared a National monument in 2004). The building dates back from the beginning of 20th century, and recreates the atmosphere of a family house, where comfort, intimacy and personalized service get together in a peculiar environment.+ Read more
The Hotel it’s named for its original owner Maria Arsenia Martinez a popular teacher, better known as Arsenita; that helped the local children to improve their love for knowledge.
All the rooms with capacity for two adults, have air conditioner, hair dryer, telephone, satellite TV, minibar; and one of them for handicapped (which is communicating), and two with king sized bed.
Rooms & Rates
- Recommended for
- Historic setting
Sartorio Street #22 e/ Martí y Luz Caballero, Gibara, Holguín
Distance to airport: 42km (HOG)
- Hotel chain
- Meal plan
- Check in/out
Check in time: 4:00 PM
Check out time: 12:00 PM
Location of hotel Encanto Arsenita
- 24 hour reception
- Currency Exchange
* Some services require local payment
Want to go to Cuba?
Perfecto! We would love to help you. Please contact us for a quote:Get in touch with us
Why book with Cuba Travel Network
- We’re 30 Cuban professionals with international standards of service.
- Each year we help more than 50,000 travelers from over 150 countries.
- Largest network of trusted Cuba partners to get you where others can't.
- Tailor made experts – any itinerary is possible with any budget. We’ll most definitely meet your travel expectations.