One of the things that makes Varadero Beach so attractive is the gentle descent of the platform to the sea. Thanks to this, you can walk great distances into the ocean and you’ll still have the water to your knees or waist. Experience this from the beachfront Club Tropical Hotel.+ Read more
Guests at the Islazul Club Tropical praise the wide selection of options, warm and friendly service, entertainment and water sports. The Kids Club (3-12 years old) is open from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
On the beach, you have water bikes, catamarans, boats and windsurfing. On the ground, you can play tennis, basketball and volleyball, and do some aerobics to keep in the best of health.
The hotel is very well situated in the center of the resort city of Varadero. Nearby is the Varadero International Golf Club, the Dolphinarium, numerous shops and new private restaurants and bars. The Varadero International Airport is just a 23-minute ride away.
Book a room with a balcony facing the sea for spectacular sunsets. And if you like quiet nights, book one that is not facing the bar and nightclub.
Rooms and Rates
Calle 1ra. e/ 21 y 22. . Matanzas, Varadero, Cuba
Distance to airport: 26 km (VRA)
- Hotel chain
- Meal plan
- All Inclusive
- Check in/out
Check in time: 4:00 PM
Check out time: 12:00 PM
All inclusive plan:
Food & Drink
- Breakfast buffet
- A la carte restaurants (reservations required)
- National and international soft drinks, and non-Premium national and international alcoholic drinks
Sports & Activities
- Daily activities, nighttime entertainment, shows, Children’s Park and Children’s Club (3-12 years) from 8am-5pm.
- Non-motorized water sports including water bikes, catamarans and windsurfing (1 hour per person per day).
- 24 hour reception
- Currency Exchange
- Swimming Pool
- Tour Booking Desk
*Some services require local payment.
We are here to help
Hola! Whether you have a single question or a special request, we're here for you.Get in touch with us
Why book with Cuba Travel Network
- We’re over 50 Cuban professionals with international standards of service.
- Each year we help more than 50,000 travelers from over 150 countries.
- Largest network of trusted Cuba partners to get you where others can't.
- Tailor made experts – any itinerary is possible with any budget. We’ll most definitely meet your travel expectations.