The Kawama, with its populated vegetation, its bungalows and rooms, with a style different from most hotels, is the perfect stop for the visitor who wants to know the town of Varadero. Recognized worldwide for its beaches, the benefits of a settlement that lives on tourism and, therefore, provides other attractive services should not be overlooked.+ Read more
There are many palates (private places) of traditional Cuban food that offer a different experience. There are also several craft sale sites; minigolf; the museum restaurant ‘The house of Al Capone’, where the mobster smuggled alcohol into the country; and Josone Park, an oasis of greenery to sit under trees, navigate on a boat on its small lagoon, or have lunch at the local restaurant.
To enjoy the evenings, there is an amusement park, numerous bars or you can simply walk down the main street, where, if you are a beer lover, it will be very easy to quench your thirst. Sitting on the beach and feeling the beat of the waves is always a good option to end a day in the most peaceful way possible.
The comforts of the Kawama
Its prices are cheap if we compare it with other hotels in Varadero. Its services include the possibility of practicing some non-motorized water sports, swimming pools and multiple bars. One of its main characteristics is the beauty of its gardens, an ideal place to sit down with a Cuban mojito or a cold beer.
The beach line where the Kawama is located, stands out for its beauty and tranquility. If you do not enjoy long walks under the Caribbean sun, the pool or the sea may be the place you need; while being accompanied by an ice cold drink.
Located in the west of the urban area of Varadero. Very close to the main shopping centres and night spots. Closeby the highway, in a few minutes you can leave for any destination you want.
- Located on the first beach line of Varadero.
- A few minutes from the center of Cuba's most famous spa.
- Close to the Punta Maya lighthouse, an excellent place to take pictures of the Cuban coast.
Do not forget to visit the Punta Maya lighthouse, located west of the hotel. Depending on the time of year, you can either enjoy a sea beating strongly against the lighthouse, a place with many pelicans and seagulls, or a calm ocean.
Rooms and Rates
- Recommended for
- Families, Great beach location, Great location
Calle 1, Reparto Kawama, Varadero, Cuba
Distance to airport: 25 KM
- Hotel chain
- Gran Caribe
- Meal plan
- All Inclusive
- Check in/out
Check in time: 4:00 PM
Check out time: 12:00 PM
Location of hotel Club Kawama
All inclusive plan:
Food & Drink
- à la carte restaurants (reservation required)
- National and international alcoholic drinks and soft drinks other than Premium brands
Sports & Activities
- Volleyball, tennis
- Daytime activities
- Children's Club (4-12 years)
- Games room
- Non-motorized water sports including kayaks, windsurfing, sailing, water bikes and snorkeling
- Entertainment and nighttime shows
- Car Rental
- Currency Exchange
- Hairdresser *
- Massage *
- Shop *
- Swimming Pool
- Taxi *
- Tour Booking Desk
- Wellness facilities
* Some services require local payment
We are here to help
Hola! Whether you have a single question or a special request, we're here for you.Get in touch with us
Why book with Cuba Travel Network
- We’re 30 Cuban professionals with international standards of service.
- Each year we help more than 50,000 travelers from over 150 countries.
- Largest network of trusted Cuba partners to get you where others can't.
- Tailor made experts – any itinerary is possible with any budget. We’ll most definitely meet your travel expectations.