Club Amigo Ancón
Very close to the beach, this hotel has a bar and grill where you can enjoy the sugary white sand, clear waters and the Cuban sun. And if you crave exercise, there is a variety of nautical and outdoor activities to choose from.+ Read more
Take off to explore the unique city of Trinidad. We suggest you put on your most comfortable shoes because you will be treading over the cobblestones of over 500 years of history. Buses will take you from the hotel to the city along a 15-minute coastal route.
There is an International Diving Center 10 minutes along the way: you can rent all you need there. To create the perfect combination, you can also choose to take a trip into the Sierra del Escambray Mountains. Along the way, stands sell fresh fruit and freshly squeezed natural juices.
You can also visit the clearest, loveliest waterfalls there, in the midst of vegetation that harbors ferns and the jasmine-like Mariposa, Cuba’s national flower.
We invite you to stop by the Club Amigo art gallery. If you wish you can spend your evenings at hotel facilities, even though the city also awaits you.
The Ancón Peninsula is a lovely stretch of land, accessible from Casilda Bay or by land from the small fishing village of La Boca which has a charming beach at the estuary of a couple of rivers flowing through the city. There are small lakes in the vicinity and some of the cleanest beaches around. When you stay at the hotel this splendid landscape setting will be all yours.
- Its beach and waters make for perfect diving
- Near Trinidad, Cuba’s best preserved colonial city
- Ideal for vacationing with family and friends
Cuba Travel Network Tip
Choose a room on the top floors, one with a balcony, and enjoy fabulous views of the sea and the mountains.
Rooms and Rates
- Recommended for
- Great location, Meetings/ events
Carretera Maria Aguiar, Playa Ancon, Trinidad, Trinidad, Cuba
Distance to airport: 100 km (CFG)
- Hotel chain
- Meal plan
- All Inclusive
- Check in/out
Check in time: 4:00 PM
Check out time: 12:00 PM
Location of hotel Club Ancón
All inclusive plan:
Food & Beverages
- Buffet Breakfast
- National and international non-premium alcoholic and soft drinks
Sports & Activities
- Daily activities, evening entertainment, shows, children's playground and Kids Club (3-12 years old) from 8am-5pm
- Game room (billiards, table tennis)
- Non-motorized watersports including pedal boats, catamarans and windsurfing (1 hour per person, per day)
- Entertainment activities during the day and nightly shows
- 24 hour reception
- Doctor on call
- Meeting facilities
- Multilingual Staff
- Sports facilities
- Tour Booking Desk
* Some services require local payment
Want to go to Cuba?
Perfecto! We would love to help you. Please contact us for a quote:Get in touch with us
Why book with Cuba Travel Network
- We’re 30 Cuban professionals with international standards of service.
- Each year we help more than 50,000 travelers from over 150 countries.
- Largest network of trusted Cuba partners to get you where others can't.
- Tailor made experts – any itinerary is possible with any budget. We’ll most definitely meet your travel expectations.