To enjoy: sun and beach
This hotel is located on the Peninsula de Ancón, privileged trinity area with four kilometers of attractive beaches and a splendid reef for diving. In the nearby Marlin Marina Trinidad you can enjoy this or other water sports.+ Read more
Very close to the Club Amigo Costa Sur is the Port of Casilda. From here, with less than an hour's navigation, you can visit Cayo Blanco, an islet blessed with an exotic nature.
From Trinidad towards the mountains
Book some vacation time for city tourism. You will discover an enormous monumental and architectural wealth in Trinidad, a city declared by UNESCO as a World Heritage Site. Between colonial mansions and colorful palaces, its cobbled streets will lead you through museums and peculiar cultural sites.
In the agenda of natural attractions the nearby Great Natural Park Topes de Collantes stands out. Not far from this charming place of Cuban geography, there is the Valle de los Ingenios, with 65 archaeological sites, including 13 plantation houses. Here traces of sugar production from the eighteenth to the nineteenth centuries are preserved.
All-inclusive, including rest
Under the all-inclusive modality, Club Amigo Costa Sur offers spacious rooms, 20 of them bungalows. In this hotel you will find varied recreational options. Enjoy a beer while you venture to play pool or tennis.
The beaches of the Ancón Peninsula stand out among the best on the south coast of Cuba. The richness of the seabed of this place can be seen in the more than 20 existing immersion points. Swim with your underwater camera and make a memory for a lifetime.
- Located on the peninsula of Ancón, on the shores of the paradisiacal María Aguilar beach.
- Located just 12 kilometers from the center of Trinidad, one of the best preserved colonial cities of Cuba and America.
- Magnificent option for lovers of the sea and ecotourism.
Cuba Travel Network Tip
Go beyond the beach area. Go to Trinidad and explore its streets. If you have not yet tried the traditional Cuban mojito, we recommend you to visit La Bodeguita del Medio in the city, a replica of Cuba's most famous bar restaurant, located in Havana.
Rooms and Rates
- Recommended for
- Families, Great beach location
Playa María Aguilar, Casilda, Provincia de Sancti Spíritus, Trinidad, Cuba
Distance to airport: 100 km (CFG)
- Hotel chain
- Meal plan
- All Inclusive
- Check in/out
Check in time: 4:00 PM
Check out time: 12:00 PM
Location of hotel Club Amigo Costa Sur
- Doctor on call
- Sports facilities
- Swimming Pool
- Tour Booking Desk
* Some services require local payment
Want to go to Cuba?
Perfecto! We would love to help you. Please contact us for a quote:Get in touch with us
Why book with Cuba Travel Network
- We’re 30 Cuban professionals with international standards of service.
- Each year we help more than 50,000 travelers from over 150 countries.
- Largest network of trusted Cuba partners to get you where others can't.
- Tailor made experts – any itinerary is possible with any budget. We’ll most definitely meet your travel expectations.