Far from the hustle and bustle of the city, at the Club Acuario Hotel you can wake up to the sound of the waves if you choose one of the rooms facing the sea. Other rooms have a view of the pool or the Marina Hemingway channels with direct access to them from the first-floor rooms.+ Read more
The hotel is located within the Marina, an iconic site of the city which every year hosts the Ernest Hemingway International Marlin Fishing Tournament, one of the oldest events of its kind in the world.
Sea lovers can go the International Diving Center located within the Marina. The center offers guided tours and diving courses for beginners and experienced.
A few steps from the installation, you have essential services at your disposal for a pleasant holiday: shops, restaurants, bars, supermarket, disco and post office.
The hotel has an exclusive bus service for guests. The bus leaves every hour from the hotel Old Havana’s Historic Center.
Marina Hemingway is located at the entrance to the fishing town of Santa Fe. Its main entrance is on 5th Avenue, one of the most well-known and beautiful roads in Havana.
- The pool bar is open 24/7, so if you’re a night owl, this is the place to hang out.
- You’re already in the Marina, so don’t miss out on the attractive offers of diving, fishing or taking a boat ride along the coast.
- The bowling alley is a good place for trying your luck in the game…and having a drink while you’re at it.
Rooms and Rates
- Recommended for
- Meetings/ events
Street 248 and 5ta AVE, Sta FE, Playa, Habana City
Distance to airport: 15 km
- Hotel chain
- Meal plan
- All Inclusive
- Check in/out
Check in time: 4:00 PM
Check out time: 12:00 PM
Location of hotel Club Acuario
All inclusive plan:
- Shuttle Bus service to downtown Old Havana (Plaza de Armas)
Food & Beverages
- A La Carte dining (reservations required)
- National and international non-premium alcoholic and soft drinks
Sports & Activities
- Daily activities
- Game room with board games
- Non-motorized watersports including kayaks, water bicycles
- 24 hour reception
- Car Rental
- Currency Exchange
- Doctor on call
- Laundry Services *
- Meeting facilities
- Shop *
- Swimming Pool
- Taxi *
- Tour Booking Desk
- Wi-Fi in the lobby
* Some services require local payment
Want to go to Cuba?
Perfecto! We would love to help you. Please contact us for a quote:Get in touch with us
Why book with Cuba Travel Network
- We’re 30 Cuban professionals with international standards of service.
- Each year we help more than 50,000 travelers from over 150 countries.
- Largest network of trusted Cuba partners to get you where others can't.
- Tailor made experts – any itinerary is possible with any budget. We’ll most definitely meet your travel expectations.