The original Cadillac hotel was built in 1945. It features a unique shape that resembles a boat which gives the impression of being anchored on the boulevard. Refurbished and reopened on October 30th, 2008, Cadillac Hotel allows visitors easy access to the most important sites of the city of Las Tunas. Sites, such as, Plaza José Martí, Tunas Theatre, Provincial Museum, and Memorial Major General Vicente García, are within vicinity.+ Read more
Cadillac Hotel has 8 air conditioned rooms, each with a private bathroom, telephone, hair-dryer, mini bar, safe, cable TV, and a balcony which overlooks the city. In addition, you can enjoy the on location nightclub, the snack bar with a portal to the city, and the terrace bar with panoramic views of the city.
Rooms and Rates
- Historic setting
A.Guardia S/N F.Varona y F.Vega, Las Tunas, Cuba
Distance to airport: 100 km
- Hotel chain
- Meal plan
- Check in/out
Check in time: 4:00 PM
Check out time: 12:00 PM
- Taxi *
* Some services require local payment
We are here to help
Hola! Whether you have a single question or a special request, we're here for you.Get in touch with us
Why book with us
- We're Cuban! We know the destination better than anyone.
- Each year we help more than 50,000 travelers like you.
- Largest network of trusted Cuba partners to get you where others don't.
- Widest offer of online booking and real-time availability to suit any travel need.