The original Cadillac hotel was built in 1945. It features a unique shape that resembles a boat which gives the impression of being anchored on the boulevard. Refurbished and reopened on October 30th, 2008, Cadillac Hotel allows visitors easy access to the most important sites of the city of Las Tunas. Sites, such as, Plaza José Martí, Tunas Theatre, Provincial Museum, and Memorial Major General Vicente García, are within vicinity.+ Read more
Cadillac Hotel has 8 air conditioned rooms, each with a private bathroom, telephone, hair-dryer, mini bar, safe, cable TV, and a balcony which overlooks the city. In addition, you can enjoy the on location nightclub, the snack bar with a portal to the city, and the terrace bar with panoramic views of the city.
Rooms and Rates
- Recommended for
- Historic setting
A.Guardia S/N F.Varona y F.Vega, Las Tunas, Cuba
Distance to airport: 100 km
- Hotel chain
- Meal plan
- Check in/out
Check in time: 4:00 PM
Check out time: 12:00 PM
Location of hotel Cadillac
- Taxi *
* Some services require local payment
Want to go to Cuba?
Perfecto! We would love to help you. Please contact us for a quote:Get in touch with us
Why book with Cuba Travel Network
- We’re 30 Cuban professionals with international standards of service.
- Each year we help more than 50,000 travelers from over 150 countries.
- Largest network of trusted Cuba partners to get you where others can't.
- Tailor made experts – any itinerary is possible with any budget. We’ll most definitely meet your travel expectations.