Feel right at home
From the moment you set foot inside the hotel, at the lobby bar you can enjoy a refreshing welcome drink that is almost certainly prepared by the popular lady bartender Odania, famous for her fabulous mojitos. With Casilda Bay dominating the scenery, you can begin to experience a stay marked by good service and comfort.+ Read more
One always tends to return to Brisas Trinidad del Mar. A large percentage of their guests are repeat customers. The hotel also offers special discounts for honeymoons. The most popular services every year include dance lessons and the staging of events.
All rooms come with spectacular views since the hotel is located in the middle of a narrow peninsula. Whether the landscape you see is the open sea or the bay with its background of mountains, you will always be in awe.
Colonial and modern
The hotel’s architectural style abounds with colonial arches and thick columns, giving you an introduction to the colonial charms of Trinidad, alive and well in the 21st century. Our guests tell us it is like taking a trip back into history. Local residents calling out their wares on the streets remind us that a lot of time has gone by since 1514, the year this third town to be founded by the Spanish in Cuba came to be.
In the city, visit a cave that is really a nightclub. Go up to the “Mirador,” the viewpoint, so you can look out over the impressive view of the legendary Valle de los Ingenios. The Redacción Cuba is the home of the founder of one of Trinidad’s old publications, now a restaurant where you can enjoy excellent fresh seafood, a vegetarian menu and even gluten-free dishes.
Ancón Peninsula has around four kilometers of beaches. It is ideal for underwater activities.
- Excellent for vacations en famille
- Abundant “restaurant routes” close to the hotel
- Located 20 minutes away from the finest and best preserved colonial city in Cuba
The Escambray Mountain waterfalls are truly breathtaking. Not to miss are the hotel-arranged excursions to the natural pools under the falls.
Rooms and Rates
- Recommended for
- Great beach location
Península Ancón, Trinidad, Sancti Spiritus, Trinidad, Cuba
Distance to airport: 100 km (CFG)
- Hotel chain
- Meal plan
- All Inclusive
- Check in/out
Check in time: 4:00 PM
Check out time: 12:00 PM
All inclusive plan:
Food & Beverages
- Buffet Breakfast
- National and international non-premium alcoholic and soft drinks
Sports & Activities
- Daily activities
- Game room (billiards, table tennis)
- Non-motorized watersports including kayaks, windsurfing, sailing, water bicycles and snorkeling
- Evening entertainment and shows
- Car Rental
- Currency Exchange
- Doctor on call
- Laundry Services *
- Shop *
- Sports facilities
- Swimming Pool
- Taxi *
- Tour Booking Desk
- Wellness facilities
* Some services require local payment
We are here to help
Hola! Whether you have a single question or a special request, we're here for you.Get in touch with us
Why book with Cuba Travel Network
- We’re over 50 Cuban professionals with international standards of service.
- Each year we help more than 50,000 travelers from over 150 countries.
- Largest network of trusted Cuba partners to get you where others can't.
- Tailor made experts – any itinerary is possible with any budget. We’ll most definitely meet your travel expectations.