Brisas Sierra Mar
The Hotel Brisas Sierra Mar is an all-inclusive beach resort surrounded by the mountains of the Sierra Maestra with winning views, and very close to the blue waters of the Caribbean.+ Read more
The all-inclusive services of the hotel are complemented by a full-time schedule of activities for adults and children — day through nighttime — where guests can enjoy dancing, and learning traditional Cuban rhythms.
The hotel also offers dedicated activities for children, sports and water sports, and various restaurants offering national and international cuisine.
The beach is set on a small cove of white sand, lapped by blue sea, and shaded by numerous trees.
The warm hospitality of the staff, always ready to help, is another reason to choose this hotel. Note: Guests who stay in a separate peak-top complex, known as the Galeones, should know that the beach is found by descending 299 steps from the hotel, something that some consider great exercise, but it’s not for everyone — especially those with mobility issues.At the base of the Sierra Maestra, the hotel Brisas Sierra Mar is found some 70 kilometers from the city of Santiago de Cuba at the Km 60 mark on the road to Chivirico.
Rooms and Rates
- Recommended for
Carretera Chivirico km 60, Guama, Santiago de Cuba
Distance to airport: 80
- Hotel chain
- Meal plan
- All Inclusive
- Check in/out
Check in time: 4:00 PM
Check out time: 12:00 PM
Location of hotel Brisas Sierra Mar
Accommodation and Prices
Hotels will offer accommodation to the person whose name appears in the reservation (the "principal traveller") and to the exact number of accompanying persons included in the reservation for each room. The principal traveller must be present during the check-in, and all the guests must present a valid passport.
Rooms are generally available from 4pm on the day of arrival and check out is no later than noon (midday), on the day of departure.
Normally, rooms feature one or two beds. Additional beds cannot be guaranteed, therefore the maximum occupancy implies that guests will share the available beds, unless the hotel in question is able to offer additional beds on check-in.
All the ages of the guests that are referred to in the reservation are valid for the check-in dates or the beginning of a service.
Policy regarding children
Children who are 1 year and 11 months old at the time of the start of the service are not charged in hotels. Cots must be requested directly from the hotel, and carry an extra charge. In some hotels, there are no cots available, and infants must share a bed with parents/guardians.
Prices for children will be confirmed during the online reservation process.
Normally, child discounts apply for those children aged between 2 and 11 years’ old, and only when they share the room with two adults.
The majority of the rooms do not have space for an additional bed for children, and therefore, the maximum capacity is one adult and one child.
Children aged between 2 and 11 years of age, who share a room with one adult, must be listed in the reservation as adults.
Children of 12 or more years of age, must be listed in the reservation as adults.
Payment and Cancellation policy
The following cancellation policy applies once you have paid for your reservation:
- Special Terms of cancellation apply for stays during December 22 to January 4
- If you cancel your reservation 31 days before your planned arrival date we will reimburse you with the total sum of monies paid, less an administrative charge equivalent to 3% of this sum; a minimum fee of 15 euros applies. If you cancel your reservation between 30 and 15 days before your planned arrival date, we will reimburse you with 50% of the total monies paid. If you cancel your reservation within the 14 days before your planned arrival date, there is no reimbursement: The penalty is 100%.
- During the rest of the year, the following terms apply
- If you cancel more than 15 days prior to your check-in date, we will reimburse you 100% of the monies paid less an administrative charge equivalent to 3% of this sum; a minimum fee of 15 euros applies.
- If you cancel your reservation between 15 and 4 days prior to your planned arrival date, we will reimburse you with 50% of the total monies paid.
- If you cancel your reservation within 3 days prior to your check-in date, or if you do not check-in on your arrival date (a no show), we will not reimburse any money: the penalty is 100%.
- Unforeseen departures that have not been previously negotiated with the hotel will be penalized by charging 100% of the amount paid for that service.
- Currency Exchange
- Kid's Club
- Salsa Lessons
- Scuba diving
- Sports facilities
- Swimming Pool
- Tour Booking Desk
- Water sports facilities
* Some services require local payment
Want to go to Cuba?
Perfecto! We would love to help you. Please contact us for a quote:Get in touch with us
Why book with Cuba Travel Network
- We’re 30 Cuban professionals with international standards of service.
- Each year we help more than 50,000 travelers from over 150 countries.
- Largest network of trusted Cuba partners to get you where others can't.
- Tailor made experts – any itinerary is possible with any budget. We’ll most definitely meet your travel expectations.