Brisas Sierra Mar
The stunning blue waters of the Caribbean and the spectacular Sierra Maestra mountains surround the Brisas Sierra Mar. The Brisas Sierra Mar Hotel combines the benefits of a beach resort with all-inclusive services and magnificent views of this mountainous region, which can be enjoyed from almost anywhere in the hotel.
The hotel’s all-inclusive services are complemented by varied daytime and nightly entertainment for adults and children, where guests enjoy or dance to traditional Cuban rhythms. An activities area for children, traditional and water sports and several restaurants, serving national and international cuisine, are additional perks here. The hotel rooms are comfortable, air-conditioned and equipped with a safe deposit box, telephone and satellite TV. The warm hospitality of the staff, which is always happy to accommodate you, is yet another reason to make this your hotel of choice.
The beach is a small cove with white sand, turquoise water and plenty of trees for shade.
Note: Those staying in the Los Galeones part of the hotel should note that the beach is located 299 steps down from the resort, which some may find good exercise but is less suitable for people with mobility problems.
Rooms and Rates
Carretera Chivirico km 60, Guama, Santiago de Cuba
Distance to airport: 80
- Hotel chain
- Meal plan
- All Inclusive
- Check in/out
Check in time: 4:00 PM
Check out time: 12:00 PM
Accommodation and Prices
Hotels will offer accommodation to the person whose name appears in the reservation (the "principal traveller") and to the exact number of accompanying persons included in the reservation for each room. The principal traveller must be present during the check-in, and all the guests must present a valid passport.
Rooms are generally available from 4pm on the day of arrival and check out is no later than noon (midday), on the day of departure.
Normally, rooms feature one or two beds. Additional beds cannot be guaranteed, therefore the maximum occupancy implies that guests will share the available beds, unless the hotel in question is able to offer additional beds on check-in.
All the ages of the guests that are referred to in the reservation are valid for the check-in dates or the beginning of a service.
Policy regarding children
Children who are 1 year and 11 months old at the time of the start of the service are not charged in hotels. Cots must be requested directly from the hotel, and carry an extra charge. In some hotels, there are no cots available, and infants must share a bed with parents/guardians.
Prices for children will be confirmed during the online reservation process.
Normally, child discounts apply for those children aged between 2 and 11 years’ old, and only when they share the room with two adults.
The majority of the rooms do not have space for an additional bed for children, and therefore, the maximum capacity is one adult and one child.
Children aged between 2 and 11 years of age, who share a room with one adult, must be listed in the reservation as adults.
Children of 12 or more years of age, must be listed in the reservation as adults.
Payment and Cancellation policy
The following cancellation policy applies once you have paid for your reservation:
- Special Terms of cancellation apply for stays during December 22 to January 4
- If you cancel your reservation 31 days before your planned arrival date we will reimburse you with the total sum of monies paid, less an administrative charge equivalent to 3% of this sum; a minimum fee of 15 euros applies. If you cancel your reservation between 30 and 15 days before your planned arrival date, we will reimburse you with 50% of the total monies paid. If you cancel your reservation within the 14 days before your planned arrival date, there is no reimbursement: The penalty is 100%.
- During the rest of the year, the following terms apply
- If you cancel more than 15 days prior to your check-in date, we will reimburse you 100% of the monies paid less an administrative charge equivalent to 3% of this sum; a minimum fee of 15 euros applies.
- If you cancel your reservation between 15 and 4 days prior to your planned arrival date, we will reimburse you with 50% of the total monies paid.
- If you cancel your reservation within 3 days prior to your check-in date, or if you do not check-in on your arrival date (a no show), we will not reimburse any money: the penalty is 100%.
- Unforeseen departures that have not been previously negotiated with the hotel will be penalized by charging 100% of the amount paid for that service.
- Currency Exchange
- Kid's Club
- Salsa Lessons
- Sports facilities
- Swimming Pool
- Tour Booking Desk
* Some services require local payment
We are here to help
Hola! Whether you have a single question or a special request, we're here for you.Get in touch with us
Why book with us
- We're Cuban! We know the destination better than anyone.
- Each year we help more than 50,000 travelers like you.
- Largest network of trusted Cuba partners to get you where others don't.
- Widest offer of online booking and real-time availability to suit any travel need.