Guardalavaca is hands down the best beach in the eastern part of the island and this hotel is situated right on it. If you are the busy type, you might want to go kayaking, windsurfing, sailing or ride a catamaran. But if your pace is slower, simply choose a beach chair and umbrella and enjoy the beach life while sipping a mojito.+ Read more
Nothing like a hearty breakfast at the buffet restaurant to start off the day. For lunch and dinner, you can choose from several restaurants specializing in Cuban, Italian, seafood, as well as international cuisine.
The spacious rooms at Brisas Guardalavaca all have a balcony or terrace from where you can admire the Caribbean in all its glory. Children have their space ensured at the Kids' Club, as well as entertainment programs. At the pool, they can even get introductory diving classes.
The hotel is situated on Guardalavaca Beach in the eastern province of Holguín, a one-hour ride from the Frank País International Airport. The Chorro de Maíta Archaeological Museum, which preserves the remains of aboriginal burials, is just 10 kilometers away.
Cuba Travel Network tip
Rent a bike at the hotel and venture out and discover the sights.
Rooms and Rates
- Recommended for
Calle 2 No. 1, Playa Guardalavaca, Banes, Holguin, Guardalavaca, Holguin, Cuba
Distance to airport: 72 km
- Hotel chain
- Meal plan
- All Inclusive
- Check in/out
Check in time: 4:00 PM
Check out time: 12:00 PM
Location of hotel Brisas Guardalavaca
All inclusive plan:
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner buffet, aperitifs available 24 hours
- A la carte dinner by reservation
- International and national drinks available 24 hours
- Non-motorized water sports such as windsurfing, snorkeling and kayaking
- Introductory scuba diving class in the swimming pool
- Tennis courts available 24 hours
- Daily activity classes and nighttime entertainment
- 24 hour reception
- Car Rental
- Currency Exchange
- Doctor on call
- Horse-back Riding *
- Kid's Club
- Laundry Services *
- Massage *
- Shop *
- Sports facilities
- Swimming Pool
- Tour Booking Desk
- Water sports facilities
- Wellness facilities
* Some services require local payment
Want to go to Cuba?
Perfecto! We would love to help you. Please contact us for a quote:Get in touch with us
Why book with Cuba Travel Network
- We’re 30 Cuban professionals with international standards of service.
- Each year we help more than 50,000 travelers from over 150 countries.
- Largest network of trusted Cuba partners to get you where others can't.
- Tailor made experts – any itinerary is possible with any budget. We’ll most definitely meet your travel expectations.