One of the favorites of families and academics
Brisas del Caribe has, above all, two sorts of clients: families that wish to spend a holiday enjoying the Cuban sun and in a different kind of environment, and participants of academic events.+ Read more
The first group chooses it because of its facilities for children and multiple options for adults. Parents can leave their children with the supervisors of the day care, who do multiple activities with them; the hotel also has a playground and a pool for the little ones. Meanwhile, adults can enjoy the sea with a drink prepared at the beach bar, or visit the gym to combat stress or excessive energy, or enjoy a good meal in the restaurants or snack bars.
The multiple amusement services and the quality-price relation, in addition to the special design of the place, makes it one of the best options to choose from in Varadero to realize conferences, theoretical, academic discussions and more. To combine a space of scientific debate with entertainment opportunities, a table with drinks and beers, or good food, can be the perfect combination to guarantee the success of a meeting of colleagues.
Multiple options to not be idle
Even if you are not a lover of the sea and the sun, Brisas del Caribe has a lot to offer. A gym with excellent equipment, tennis courts, a Spa with jacuzzi and sauna, trainers to practice aerobics, and several restaurants and bars to taste the cuisine of your choice. And of course we shouldn’t forget the mini golf and the swimming pools available to visitors.
Only 150 meters from the hotel there is a bus stop that will connect you to the Varadero resort and places of interest such as the Josone Park, the house of Al Capone or the many craft markets where souvenirs are sold.
- Located very close to one of the most beautiful beaches of Cuba.
- Close by the Varadero resort, one of the most famous resorts of the country.
- Excellent for scientific events.
Cuba Travel Network Tip
- The masseurs at the hotel are wonderful, you can not leave the Brisas del Caribe without having at least one massage session.
Rooms and Rates
- Recommended for
Carretera Las Morlas km 12 1/2, Matanzas, Varadero, Cuba
Distance to airport: 30 km
- Hotel chain
- Meal plan
- All Inclusive
- Check in/out
Check in time: 4:00 PM
Check out time: 12:00 PM
Location of hotel Brisas del Caribe
All inclusive plan:
Food & Drink
- A la carte restaurants (dress code, reservation required)
- national and international non-premium alcoholic drinks and soft drinks, including cocktails
Sports & Activities
- Volleyball, basketball, tennis, mini-football
- Gym, sauna
- Activities for children (5-12 years), daytime and evening entertainment, shows and theme nights
- Games room with table tennis, pool tables, and video games
- Non-motorized water sports including water bikes, sailing boats, kayaks, windsurfing, catamarans and snorkeling equipment
- Introductory diving lesson in the pool included - once a week
- Water skiing and Banana boat (3 times per week, reservation required)
- Bikes (1 hour per day)
- Reservation required, limited availability.
- Scuba diving
- Shop *
- Sports facilities
- Swimming Pool
- Water sports facilities
- Wellness facilities
* Some services require local payment
Want to go to Cuba?
Perfecto! We would love to help you. Please contact us for a quote:Get in touch with us
Why book with Cuba Travel Network
- We’re 30 Cuban professionals with international standards of service.
- Each year we help more than 50,000 travelers from over 150 countries.
- Largest network of trusted Cuba partners to get you where others can't.
- Tailor made experts – any itinerary is possible with any budget. We’ll most definitely meet your travel expectations.