The Blau Varadero has 383 double bedrooms and 12 suites, all of which look out to the sea. It has non-smoking spaces available, and offers highly recommended spa services with massages and facial and body treatments.+ Read more
Our clients praise the a la carte Palma Real Restaurant (reservation needed). You can also enjoy the Flamboyán buffet restaurant and, for lunch, Las Adelfas Grill is an option that you will appreciate. If you don’t want to tear yourself away from the beach during the day, try the outdoor Ranchón and bar.
Amenities include a health center for your leisure with a relaxing massage and yoga classes. If you like sports, try out the tennis courts or get volleyball lessons, plus surfing and boating. The pool is a temptation for cooling off from the high temperatures, but with the beach so close, it really comes in second.
It is excellently located on the beachfront, 15 kilometers from the Chapelin Marina and 28 km from the Varadero International Airport.
Choose a room with a terrace, so you can better enjoy the amazing view of the beach.
Rooms and Rates
- Recommended for
- Great beach location, Honeymoon, On site activities
Carretera de las Morlas km 15, Matanzas, Varadero, Cuba
Distance to airport: 35 km
- Hotel chain
- Blau Hotels and Resorts
- Meal plan
- All Inclusive
- Check in/out
Check in time: 4:00 PM
Check out time: 12:00 PM
Location of hotel Blau Varadero
All inclusive plan includes:
- Food (5 international and national cuisine restaurants, one with live music nightly, and 24-hour snack bars)
- Unlimited drinks (incl. international).
- Daily and nightly entertainment programs are carefully prepared by the entertainment team.
- One free group scuba diving lesson (for beginners or advanced divers) per reservation/per week.
- Mini Club (age 4-12), playground and children’s pool.
- 24 hour reception
- Doctor on call
- Meeting facilities
- Multilingual Staff
- Scuba diving
- Sports facilities
- Taxi *
- Tour Booking Desk
- Water sports facilities
- Wellness facilities
- Wi-Fi in the lobby
* Some services require local payment
Want to go to Cuba?
Perfecto! We would love to help you. Please contact us for a quote:Get in touch with us
Why book with Cuba Travel Network
- We’re 30 Cuban professionals with international standards of service.
- Each year we help more than 50,000 travelers from over 150 countries.
- Largest network of trusted Cuba partners to get you where others can't.
- Tailor made experts – any itinerary is possible with any budget. We’ll most definitely meet your travel expectations.