Hotel Facilities+ Read more
Nappers former owner was a collector of antique objects, which have been transmitted from generation to generation. Nowadays they have been restored and are part of this small boutique hotel decoration. Among other objects, you can find Capodimonte porcelain, Murano crystals, French modernist vases, German porcelain or Spanish ceramics from the late 19th to early 20th centuries, pieces from the 1950s from the United States such as Coca-Cola advertising posters, record players and metro signs…
Rooms & Rates
- Recommended for
- Historic setting
25th Street, No. 1007, between 2nd and 4th. Vedado, Havana.
- Hotel chain
- Meal plan
- Breakfast, Meals included: breakfast
- Check in/out
Check in: 16:00hrs
Check out: 12:00hrs
- Room service *
You will find conditions specific to hotel bookings in our policies.
Want to go to Cuba?
Perfecto! We would love to help you. Please contact us for a quote:Get in touch with us
Why book with Cuba Travel Network
- We’re 30 Cuban professionals with international standards of service.
- Each year we help more than 50,000 travelers from over 150 countries.
- Largest network of trusted Cuba partners to get you where others can't.
- Tailor made experts – any itinerary is possible with any budget. We’ll most definitely meet your travel expectations.