Hotel Facilities+ Read more
The location of Casa Zaida will allow you to enjoy the magnificent city of Santiago de Cuba and to be in direct contact with the most genuine Cuban traditions.
- Recommended for
- Beautiful views, Families, Great location, Great roof terrace, Historic setting, Tranquil environment, Wi-Fi (with charge)
General Lacret (San Pedro) Street, No. 265 between Habana (José Miguel Gómez) and Los Maceos (Providencia), Santiago de Cuba.
- Meal plan
- Meals included: breakfast
- Check in/out
Check in: 14:00hrs
Check out: 12:00hrs
- 24 hour reception
- Doctor on call
- Multilingual Staff
You will find conditions specific to hotel bookings in our policies.
Want to go to Cuba?
Perfecto! We would love to help you. Please contact us for a quote:Get in touch with us
Why book with Cuba Travel Network
- We’re 30 Cuban professionals with international standards of service.
- Each year we help more than 50,000 travelers from over 150 countries.
- Largest network of trusted Cuba partners to get you where others can't.
- Tailor made experts – any itinerary is possible with any budget. We’ll most definitely meet your travel expectations.