An excellent place if you are looking for quietness, city tourism and adventure.
The property has comfortable air-conditioned rooms, and a terrace towards the bay ideal for resting and relaxing.
A few meters from the sea that bathes its bay, the beauty that this city offers will awake in you the desire to stay several days in this beautiful land of eastern Cuba.
- Recommended for
- Beautiful views, Families, Great roof terrace, Tranquil environment, Wi-Fi (with charge)
Padre Pico Street, No. 365 between San Basilio and Santa Lucía, Santiago de Cuba.
- Meal plan
- Meals included: breakfast
- Check in/out
Check in: 16:00hrs
Check out: 12:00hrs
- 24 hour reception
- Doctor on call
- Multilingual Staff
Want to go to Cuba?
Perfecto! We would love to help you. Please contact us for a quote:Get in touch with us
Why book with Cuba Travel Network
- We’re 30 Cuban professionals with international standards of service.
- Each year we help more than 50,000 travelers from over 150 countries.
- Largest network of trusted Cuba partners to get you where others can't.
- Tailor made experts – any itinerary is possible with any budget. We’ll most definitely meet your travel expectations.