Varadero All Inclusive
This sunny trip takes you to white sandy beaches and an azure ocean – the main attractions of this day at Cuba’s most celebrated beach. Get out of the capital for a relaxing day in paradise.+ Read more
An air conditioned bus will zip you in about 2 hours to Varadero, with over 20 kilometers of idyllic white-sand beaches on the north coast of the Hicacos peninsula, between the Bay of Cárdenas and the Straits of Florida.
You can use many services at a 4 star all-inclusive hotel, including lunch in the buffet restaurant. Drinks are available all day long in the open bar(s). Non-motorized water vessels are at your disposal as well. Enjoy the lovely beach and beautiful turquoise sea fronting the hotel the entire day, before rinsing the sand from your feet in the bathroom of one of the hotel rooms (shared with other participants).
On the return, a brief stop is made at the Bacunayagua Bridge, with a spectacular view over the Yumurí Valley, scattered with majestic royal palm trees. You’ll return to Havana sun kissed and relaxed.
Availability and Prices
- Departure/Starting Time
- Group Tour: between 06:00 and 06:30 - Weekly: Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Sunday Private Tour: 06:30 - Daily
- Departure location
- Hotels located in Havana (Old Havana, Miramar, Vedado)
- English, Spanish
- Activity level
- Light (walking and light hiking)
Included in price
- Transport in air-conditioned bus.
- Program according to description.
- Lunch in buffet restaurant, and snacks.
- Open bar(s).
- Non-motorized watersports.
- Use of a hotel bathroom to shower and change clothes.
- In case of cancellation up to 48 hours before the departure time of the excursion, a penalty of 10% of the excursion fare will be charged.
- Regarding cancellations made within 48 hours before the departure time and No-Show (no presentation at departure time), a penalty of 50% of the excursion fare will be applied.
*Remark: booking fees and credit card surcharges cannot be refunded in case of cancellation.
Pick-up schedule and Itinerary
The exact pick-up time depends on the location of your hotel (and city district) along the route. To avoid an unnecessary wait, please check the schedule below which indicates pick-up times from specific locations. You will be collected within the designated time window, with a possible time range from 15 minutes (due to e.g. traffic conditions). Please be ready in the lobby at the indicated time and in possession of your printed voucher. The guide of the operator in question will identify him/herself in the lobby. If in doubt, do not hesitate to contact our representatives; you’ll find their telephone numbers on the voucher.
- Take a swimsuit and sun protection with you, also a cap or hat to shield your head from the sun.
- Beach-towels can be obtained at the hotel, a deposit of usually CUC 15.00 (per towel) has to be made. After returning the towel, you will receive your deposit.
- Valid and original (no copy) ID (passport).
- Printed voucher (with pick-up schedule), sent by Cuba Travel Network after having completed booking and payment procedure.
We are here to help
Hola! Whether you have a single question or a special request, we're here for you.Get in touch with us
Why book with Cuba Travel Network
- We’re over 50 Cuban professionals with international standards of service.
- Each year we help more than 50,000 travelers from over 150 countries.
- Largest network of trusted Cuba partners to get you where others can't.
- Tailor made experts – any itinerary is possible with any budget. We’ll most definitely meet your travel expectations.