Three Cities: Santa Clara - Trinidad - Cienfuegos
In Santa Clara, you’ll visit the mausoleum of Che Guevara – the monument where the remains of this hero are interred. The journey continues to Cienfuegos (also called The Pearl of the South). One of Cuba’s quaintest cities, the architecture here, including the restored plaza "Parque José Martí" and the Moorish palace of the "Del Valle" family, is impressive. Cienfuegos is listed a World Heritage Site.
The route from Cienfuegos to Trinidad is beautiful and runs between the Caribbean Sea, and on the other side the Escambray mountains. Trinidad was founded in 1514, the settlers becoming rich through the cultivation, trade and export of sugar cane. The large patio houses here are concrete evidence of the wealth of Trinidad’s former sugar aristocracy. The picturesque colonial town is also a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Availability and prices
- Departure/Starting Time
- Group tour: From 06:20 and 07:20 - Weekly: Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday
- Departure location
- Departure from hotels in Varadero
- Group excursion
- English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish
- Activity level
- Easy (light walking)
Included in price
- Transportation in air-conditioned bus
- Program according to description
- Professional, multilingual guide
- Cocktail in "La Canchánchara” tavern in Trinidad
Not included in price
- Other consumptions
- In case of cancellation up to 48 hours before the departure time of the excursion, a penalty of 10% of the excursion fare will be charged.
- Regarding cancellations made between 48 and 24 hours before the departure time of the excursion, a penalty of 50% of the excursion fare will be applied.
- Cancellations reported within 24 hours before the departure time and No-Show (no presentation at departure time), a penalty of 100% of the excursion fare will be applied.
*Remark: booking fees and credit card surcharges cannot be refunded in case of cancellation.
Pick-up schedule and Itinerary
between 06:20 and 07:20 - Weekly: Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday
The exact pick-up time depends on the location of your hotel along the route. To avoid an unnecessary wait, please check the schedule below which indicates pick-up times from specific hotels. If your hotel is located in between the ones mentioned, you will be collected within that time window. Please be ready in the lobby at the indicated time and in possession of your printed voucher. The guide of the operator in question will identify him/herself in the lobby. If in doubt, do not hesitate to contact our representatives; you’ll find their telephone numbers on the voucher.
Departure from hotel, or hotels located between:
06:20am - Playa Marina - Paradisus Varadero;
06:35am - Iberostar Varadero - Blau Varadero;
06:50am - Meliá las Antillas - Sol Club Palmeras;
07:00am - Meliá Varadero - Sol Club Sirenas/Coral;
07:10am - Be Live Experience - Los Delfines;
07:20am - Mar del Sur - Playa Caleta - Puntarena
- Printed voucher (with pick-up schedule), sent by Cuba Travel Network after having completed booking and payment procedure.
- It is recommended to carry a photocopy of your passport with you.
Want to go to Cuba?
Perfecto! We would love to help you. Please contact us for a quote:Get in touch with us
Why book with Cuba Travel Network
- We’re 30 Cuban professionals with international standards of service.
- Each year we help more than 50,000 travelers from over 150 countries.
- Largest network of trusted Cuba partners to get you where others can't.
- Tailor made experts – any itinerary is possible with any budget. We’ll most definitely meet your travel expectations.