Seafari to Cayo Blanco from Trinidad
It is almost unbelievable that such a small place as Trinidad has so much to offer!+ Read more
First, there is its urban charm and a century-old heritage of well-maintained colonial architecture. The rugged mountains in the north hide hiking trails and shelter abundant flora and fauna. And last but not least, Trinidad borders in the south the Caribbean Sea, which gives the town a maritime dimension on top.
The Marlin Marina Trinidad is located about 15 km south of Trinidad on the Peninsula Ancon. Make sure you arrive at the marina before 09.00 hours (09.00am) to board either a catamaran (60 seats) or a sailing boat (up to 10 places), depending on the number of participants.
Soon the town of Trinidad and the small fishing community of Casilda and its bay become smaller as the ship heads off towards Cayo Blanco (not to be confused with other keys with a similar name, such as the one near Varadero).
The bar on board is open and drinks are included.
The rich seabed of Cuba´s waters reveals itself at the coral reef, Las Mulatas, where you can snorkel and explore the underwater treasures. Snorkel equipment is on board and is included.
A lunch of seafood is served on the island, Cayo Blanco, and it would be a real punishment not to laze at this pristine beach, after lunch.
At the end of the afternoon, you will sail back to the marina.
Availability and Prices
- Departure/Starting Time
- 08:30am - 08:45am
- Departure location
- Group excursion
- English, Spanish
- Professional multilingual guide.
- Program according description.
- Drinks (national) on board.
- Snorkeling equipment.
- Transportation to and from the Marlin Marina Trinidad (see remarks).
- Other refreshments.
Not included in price
- In case of cancellation up to 48 hours before the departure time of the excursion, a penalty of 10% of the excursion fare will be charged.
- Regarding cancellations made between 48 and 24 hours before the departure time of the excursion, a penalty of 50% of the excursion fare will be applied.
- Cancellations reported within 24 hours before the departure time and No-Show (no presentation at departure time), a penalty of 100% of the excursion fare will be applied.
Remark: booking fees and credit card surcharges cannot be refunded in case of cancellation.
Pick-up schedule and Itinerary
- The Marlin Marina is within walking distance from the hotels Brisas Trinidad del Mar and Ancon (from Hotel Costa Sur it takes approximately 5 minutes by taxi). From Trinidad center, a taxi will bring you there in about 20-30 minutes (taxi fare is approximately CUC10,00 one way). Make sure you’re present in the marina well before 09.30am, the time that the catamaran or the boat will sail off.
- Photocopy passport.
- Printed voucher, sent by Cuba Travel Network after having completed booking and payment procedure.
We are here to help
Hola! Are you interested in a tailor-made tour to Cuba? Don't hesitate to contact us.Get in touch with us
Why book with Cuba Travel Network
- We’re 30 Cuban professionals with international standards of service.
- Each year we help more than 50,000 travelers from over 150 countries.
- Largest network of trusted Cuba partners to get you where others can't.
- Tailor made experts – any itinerary is possible with any budget. We’ll most definitely meet your travel expectations.