Santiago Special - private tour
Known as ‘The Heroic City’ for the contribution by its people to Cuban independence, Santiago de Cuba is also famous for the warmth of its people. This tour walks you through the history, culture and beauty of Santiago.
The tour will take you to:
- Cuartel Moncada.
- Santa Ifigenia Cemetery
- Castillo del Morro.
- Casa del Habano and Ron Caney.
- Boat transfer to Cayo Granma.
- Lunch at Cayo Granma.
- Return to the city center.
Availability and prices
- Departure/Starting Time
- 08:30 am
- Departure location
- Private Excursion
- English, Spanish
- Transportation in air-conditioned (mini) bus or taxi
- Program according to description
- Professional, multilingual guide
- Other consumptions
Not included in price
- In case of cancellation up to 48 hours before the departure time of the excursion, a penalty of 10% of the excursion fare will be charged.
- Regarding cancellations made between 48 and 24 hours before the departure time of the excursion, a penalty of 50% of the excursion fare will be applied.
- Cancellations reported within 24 hours before the departure time and No-Show (no presentation at departure time), a penalty of 100% of the excursion fare will be applied.
Remark: booking fees and credit card surcharges cannot be refunded in case of cancellation.
Pick-up schedule and Itinerary
From 08:30 am (November 1, 2017 to October 31, 2018) on:
- Supplement for taking pictures at the Santa Ifigenia Cemetery must be paid directly at the entrance.
- Published prices are based on an exclusive, private execution.
- Published ¨Prices From¨ are based on the participation of a minimum of 2 to 3 persons. Consists your travel party of 4 to 5 (or more) persons, prices will be lower.
- Published prices are valid for pick-up in the hotels in Santiago de Cuba city. It is also possible to participate the tour with pick-up in hotels outside the city (Hotel Sierra Mar and Galeones, and the hotels in Baconao), the supplement can be requested.
- Printed voucher, sent by Cuba Travel Network after having completed booking and payment procedure.
- It is recommended to carry a photocopy of your passport with you.
We are here to help
Hola! Whether you have a single question or a special request, we're here for you.Get in touch with us
Why book with Cuba Travel Network
- We’re 30 Cuban professionals with international standards of service.
- Each year we help more than 50,000 travelers from over 150 countries.
- Largest network of trusted Cuba partners to get you where others can't.
- Tailor made experts – any itinerary is possible with any budget. We’ll most definitely meet your travel expectations.