Private Visit to Havana City
The (two-hour) ride alone from Varadero to Havana, will show you many new facets of Cuba, completely unknown in Varadero.+ Read more
For nearly five centuries, Havana embraces its bay – connected to the Straits of Florida. Behind these waters, architectural treasures of great historical value invite with hospitality everyone who wants to witness them.
The capital´s crown is without any doubt the old, historic center "Habana Vieja" (a UNESCO World Heritage). This "open-air museum" is car free, so walk through narrow alleys and over wider (four) Plazas, revealing a carefully restored colonial heritage.
It is a joy to walk through Havana, the American writer Hemingway thought so too. He wrote in his room at Hotel Ambos Mundos, and ate and drank in the bars / restaurants La Bodeguita del Medio and El Floridita (lunch will be served in the latter).
They say Modern Havana, which may evoke an image of skyscrapers, but Havana’s skyline is quite different. Anyhow, every part outside the historic center represents today’s Havana. Revolution Square, the university, residential areas, the iconic seafront promenade Malecon. These sights will complete the city’s portrait, you will see it all while driving through the city.
Feel free to ask the guide / driver to stop anywhere you want, after all it is a private tour, hence it´s your party.
To add extra mileage to your visit, please check on the Flexible Version of this excursion, explained below under conditions.
Availability and Prices
- Departure/Starting Time
- Private Tour: 08:00 - Daily
- Departure location
- Private Excursion
- English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish
Included in price
- Transportation per BAIC BJ40 Jeep (seating 3 participants + the driver/guide) or 4 doors medium car (Emgrand EC718 or similar) in case of 4 participants.
- Program (and entrance fees) according to description.
- Professional, multilingual driver/guide.
- Additional mileage, if opted for the ´flexible version´.
Not included in price
- Other refreshments.
- Optional activities that are not described in the program.
- Expenditure of personal nature.
- In case of cancellation up to 48 hours before the departure time of the excursion, a penalty of 10% of the excursion fare will be charged.
- Regarding cancellations made between 48 and 24 hours before the departure time of the excursion, a penalty of 50% of the excursion fare will be applied.
- Cancellations reported within 24 hours before the departure time and No-Show (no presentation at departure time), a penalty of 100% of the excursion fare will be applied.
*Remark: booking fees and credit card surcharges cannot be refunded in case of cancellation.
- Departure times are defined by us, based on logical practicality, however any desired starting time can be requested, as well as extra driving hours.
- Maximum 4 passengers per car.
- All vintage cars have a hardtop roof.
- Interested in a similar GUIDED city tour? See our Private City Tour: Walk & Drive (in a Classic Car), 3 hours, max. 3 participants per car.
- Children are very welcome on this tour, only child discount is not applicable, for which they have to be booked as adults. Children do count however as an additional person sharing the vehicle, resulting in a similar discount. Infants (0-2 years) travel free, only car seats are not available.
- Printed voucher, sent by Cuba Travel Network after having completed booking and payment procedure.
- It is recommended to carry a photocopy of your passport with you.
We are here to help
Hola! Whether you have a single question or a special request, we're here for you.Get in touch with us
Why book with Cuba Travel Network
- We’re 30 Cuban professionals with international standards of service.
- Each year we help more than 50,000 travelers from over 150 countries.
- Largest network of trusted Cuba partners to get you where others can't.
- Tailor made experts – any itinerary is possible with any budget. We’ll most definitely meet your travel expectations.