Private City Tour in Vintage Car - Nocturnal Drive
A panoramic drive along the Revolution Square (Plaza de la Revolución) and the periphery of Old Havana are scheduled before visiting a number of popular bars, clubs and distinguished night venues, all with their own story.+ Read more
Since centuries Cuba produces rum; main ingredient of numerous cocktails, creatively served in whether or not historic bars. Five Cuban classic cocktails are: Daiquiri, Cuba Libre, Mojito, Ron Collins and Presidente. You can try a Cuban cocktail, but a Piña Colada without rum is also quite tasty. And if you do not want to drink anything at all, just lounge pleasantly in these stylish, social settings.
Take your time as long as you need, the driver will wait for you patiently and faithful.
After an intensive restoration of the first vintage car (2012), it was simple injustice to sell this new family member, who even had been baptized (Nadine). But the investment had to be recovered and so a hobby became a business, and a passion the daily bread; the private family-enterprise NostalgiCar was born.
More than two dozen of shiny polished vintage cars sparkle early in the morning in the garage, ready to hit the road. Although some original engines were replaced by a more efficient Japanese one, their appealing glamor remains and their original design, pieces and interior are well-preserved and authentic.
We have chosen NostalgiCar for various reasons; their professionalism and passion are the most important ones. Our confidence was corroborated when years later John Kerry, former President Obama and his family, and Madonna also choose NostalgiCar for their personalized city tour in Havana.
For climatic reasons (high temperatures, precipitation), but also to minimize air pollution and solar UV-radiation, NostalgiCar only drives their passengers in (air-conditioned) hardtop roof-cars.
Availability and Prices
- Departure/Starting Time
- Departure location
- Private Excursion
- Pick-up and drop-off at your hotel in Havana.
- Three-hour drive with chauffeur (including up to 20 km driving distance per hour), with visits to distinguished night venues.
- Meals, drinks and personal expenses or entrance fees.
Not included in price
- In case of cancellation up to 48 hours before the departure time of the excursion, a penalty of 10% of the excursion fare will be charged.
- Regarding cancellations made between 48 and 24 hours before the departure time of the excursion, a penalty of 50% of the excursion fare will be applied.
- Cancellations reported within 24 hours before the departure time and No-Show (no presentation at departure time), a penalty of 100% of the excursion fare will be applied.
Remark: booking fees and credit card surcharges cannot be refunded in case of cancellation.
Pick-up schedule and Itinerary
Daily at 09.00pm (from August 1, 2017 to October 31, 2018)
- Departure times are defined by us, based on logical practicality, however you can leave earlier if desired.
- Maximum 4 passengers per car.
- All vintage cars have a hardtop roof.
- Printed voucher, sent by Cuba Travel Network after having completed booking and payment procedure.
- It is recommended to carry a photocopy of your passport with you.
We are here to help
Hola! Whether you have a single question or a special request, we're here for you.Get in touch with us
Why book with us
- We're Cuban! We know the destination better than anyone.
- Each year we help more than 50,000 travelers like you.
- Largest network of trusted Cuba partners to get you where others don't.
- Widest offer of online booking and real-time availability to suit any travel need.