One day in Viñales - on a e-bike
We start our tour with a rally through the colorful town of Viñales, cozy nestled in its valley. As soon as we leave the main roads, you can see how the place outside the center has kept its naturalness. The relaxed mood and extraordinary kindness of the people living here is admirable.
There are stops to drink some water or try some Cuban snacks. We visit a tobacco plantation and get first hand explanation and demonstration about the process of tobacco cultivation. Now you probably understand better why the best cigars in the world come from this region.
Where we will have lunch has not yet been determined. This depends on the speed of the cyclists, their condition and the condition of the roads. However, all nominated restaurants have been tested. Enjoy Cuban cuisine and relax.
El Valle de Viñales, the Viñales Valley, received the UNESCO Cultural Landscape of Humanity award in 1999. The valley is about 10 km (6 mi) long and 4 km (2.8 mi) wide. We sail between the cone-shaped rocks from one peak to the other. The Cueva de José Miguel is a cave where formerly escaped slaves tried to find a home. Today disco music is played on weekends for enthusiasts. The Mural de la Prehistoria is a giant artwork painted on a mogote. It was performed under the direction of a Mexican artist over a period of 5 years (until 1961) and depicts the evolutionary history up to the origin of mankind.
At the end of a definitely extraordinary green tour, we drink a cocktail or something else together before saying good-bye.
Thanks for the good company, we look forward to seeing you again
- Departure/Starting Time
- Daily at 10:00 am
- Departure location
- Viñales - Parque Central
- Private activity
- English, German, Other languages on request, Spanish
- Guide (English, German, Spanish. Other languages, on request)
- Program according to description
- Entrance fee Mural de la Prehistoria, tobacco farm and Cueva de José Miguel
- Helmet 1 bottle of mineral water 500ml
- Lunch (with 2 softdrinks)
Not included in price
- Transportation to and from the Meeting Point
- In case of cancellation made between 7-3 days before the departure time of the excursion, a penalty of 50% of the excursion fare will be charged.
- Regarding cancellations made between 2-1 days before the departure time of the excursion, a penalty of 80% of the excursion fare will be applied.
- Cancellations reported within 24 hours before the departure time and No-Show (no presentation at departure time), a penalty of 100% of the excursion fare will be applied.
*Remark: booking fees and credit card surcharges cannot be refunded in case of cancellation.
- Meeting Point: Central Park Viñales
- Level of difficulty: easy - medium
- Minimum height cyclist 1.50m
- Maximum weight cyclist: 150 kg
- Clothing: sneakers or closed shoes, sunglasses, sun protection.
- This is a private activity. It is possible to make this trip in a small group (maximum number of international participants 10). Please contact us for more details.
- For our future bikers we offer a special kid-trailer (to be requested). Max weight: 25 kg, supplement U$30.
Printed voucher, sent by Cuba Travel Network after having completed booking and payment procedure.