The Santo Angel neighborhood inside
A peripheral neighborhood of the Historic Centre often portrayed by renowned Cuban writers and artists recovers its charm and historic-cultural signification thanks to the revitalizing effort of a cultural community project, which ensures the citizen’s participation and the permanent dialogue between the undertakings of the private and development in mind.
The tour includes exchanges with leaders and protagonist of the Arte Corte project, visits to the Barber’s Street, the Hairdressing Museum and School, the Seniors Canteen, studios, workshops and galleries of artist who ennoble the intense cultural life of the neighborhood, private restaurants and bars.
Availability and Prices
- Departure/Starting Time
- Monday–Saturday 10:00 AM and 2:00 PM
- Departure location
- Private Excursion
- English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Activity level
- Easy (light walking)
Included in Price
- Pick-up and drop-off in/at your hotel.
- Walking tour through the neighborhood of Santo Ángel.
- Visit to local studios of artists and private art galleries (The occurrence of these visits will be subject to the availability of the artists).
- Visit to the alleyway of the Barbers, Barber's Museum and Community School of Hairdressing.
- Exchange with leaders of the Community Art Court Project.
- Lunch at the local private restaurant "El Fígaro".
- Multilingual guide.
- In case of cancellation up to 48 hours before the departure time of the excursion, a penalty of 10% of the excursion fare will be charged.
- Regarding cancellations made between 48 and 24 hours before the departure time of the excursion, a penalty of 50% of the excursion fare will be applied.
- Cancellations reported within 24 hours before the departure time and No-Show (no presentation at departure time), a penalty of 100% of the excursion fare will be applied.
*Remark: booking fees and credit card surcharges cannot be refunded in case of cancellation.
- Children are very welcome on this tour, only child discount is not applicable, for which they have to be booked as adults.
- Temperatures are highest during the hours around noon.
Printed voucher, sent by Cuba Travel Network after having completed booking and payment procedure.
It is recommended to carry a photocopy of your passport with you.
Want to go to Cuba?
Perfecto! We would love to help you. Please contact us for a quote:Get in touch with us
Why book with Cuba Travel Network
- We’re 30 Cuban professionals with international standards of service.
- Each year we help more than 50,000 travelers from over 150 countries.
- Largest network of trusted Cuba partners to get you where others can't.
- Tailor made experts – any itinerary is possible with any budget. We’ll most definitely meet your travel expectations.