The Jeeps leaves from Ecotur´s office (Calle Lino Perez esq. José Martí) and the first stop will be at Mirador del Valle de los ingenios, with explanation and enjoyment of a Canopy ziplining. Visit to the house Guaimaro and old ruins of Borrel ingenio. Visit to Banao Heights Ecological Reserve, home of a wide variety of plants, animal and birdlife. Welcome cocktail and explanation in the visitor center, trail path to the cascade of Bella in mule or walking, bath time with cocktail offer and lunch in Ranchón Jarico with exotic meat and liquid included. Tour to the house of Iznaga, with explanation, observation of the Tower, trapiche, barracks of slaves and offers of crafts.
Upon returning to the city you will visit the Casa del Alfarero, where you can appreciate the art of pottery kept by a Trinitarian family, and you will have the opportunity to buy souvenirs from the region. Return to the Hotels.
- Recommended for
- Check out one of Cuba’s most spectacular landscapes, Outstanding nature and quiet country life, UNESCO World Heritage site
- Departure/Starting Time
- 9:00 AM.
- Departure location
- Ecotur Office (Calle Lino Perez esq. José Martí), close to the Gran Hotel Iberostar
- Private or group excursion
- English, Spanish
- Activity level
- Average (hiking, biking and more)
Included in Price
• Pick-up at Ecotur´s office and drop-off at your hotel.
• Transportation (Jeep 4x4) and multilingual guide according to description.
• 1 Canopy session.
• Welcome cocktail on the Alturas de Banao.
• Lunch at Ranchón Jarico restaurant.
Not included in price
• In case of cancellation up to 48 hours before the departure time of the excursion, a penalty of 10% of the excursion fare will be charged.
• Regarding cancellations made between 48 and 24 hours before the departure time of the excursion, a penalty of 50% of the excursion fare will be applied.
• Cancellations reported within 24 hours before the departure time and No-Show (no presentation at departure time), a penalty of 100% of the excursion fare will be applied.
*Remark: booking fees and credit card surcharges cannot be refunded in case of cancellation.
Pick-up schedule and Itinerary
• The Jeeps leaves from Ecotur´s office (Calle Lino Perez esq. José Martí), close to the Gran Hotel Iberostar. Please be present before 09.00 am.
• Hiking boots are not really necessary; however sturdy footwear with grip (such as sneakers) is recommended, especially when one has to move over slippery river stones (pack a pair of dry shoes or flip-flops).
• It is advisable to put on swimwear under your shirt and shorts and to wear appropriate clothing for the trek.
• Printed voucher, sent by Cuba Travel Network after having completed booking and payment procedure.• It is recommended to carry a photocopy of your passport with you.