The grace of Havana’s historic core is palpable in its picturesque plazas and palaces: Plaza Vieja, Plaza de la Catedral, Plaza de Armas, Plaza San Francisco de Asís and Palacio de los Capitanes Generales have centuries of history to share. Follow Hemingway´s footsteps by visiting the Bar Floridita, La Bodeguita del Medio and Hotel Ambos Mundos.
Lunch will be in a typical restaurant and free time is scheduled to explore the sprawling, bayside crafts market.
Availability and Prices
- Departure/Starting Time
- From 16 Dec 2016 Till 15 Dec 2018
Group tour: Between 07:45 and 08:50 - Weekly on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday
- Departure location
- Group excursion
- English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish
Included in price
- Transportation in air-conditioned bus.
- Professional, multilingual guide.
- Program as described.
Not included in price
- In case of cancellation up to 48 hours before the departure time of the excursion, a penalty of 10% of the excursion fare will be charged.
- Regarding cancellations made between 48 and 24 hours before the departure time of the excursion, a penalty of 50% of the excursion fare will be applied.
- Cancellations reported within 24 hours before the departure time and No-Show (no presentation at departure time), a penalty of 100% of the excursion fare will be applied.
*Remark: booking fees and credit card surcharges cannot be refunded in case of cancellation.
Pick-up schedule and Itinerary
Departure from hotel, or hotels located between:
07:45am - Blau Marina Varadero - Paradisus Varadero
08:00am - Iberostar Varadero - Blau Varadero
08:15am - Meliá las Antillas - Sol Club Palmeras
08:25am - Meliá Varadero - Sol Club Sirenas/Coral
08:35am - Villa Cuba - Herradura
08:50am - Mar del Sur - Oasis
The exact pick-up time depends on the location of your hotel along the route. To avoid an unnecessary wait, please check the schedule below which indicates pick-up times from specific hotels. If your hotel is located in between the ones mentioned, you will be collected within that time window. Please be ready in the lobby at the indicated time and in possession of your printed voucher. The guide of the operator in question will identify him/herself in the lobby. If in doubt, do not hesitate to contact our representatives; you’ll find their telephone numbers on the voucher.
- If the Museum "Capitanes Generales" is closed, another city museum will be visited.
- Are you looking for transportation from Varadero to Havana? A taxi for two may cost more than this excursion. Use the bus transport of this excursion to Havana, enjoy lunch, sights and knowledge of the guide, then follow your own path in Havana, while the bus returns to Varadero.
- Printed voucher (with pick-up schedule), sent by Cuba Travel Network after having completed booking and payment procedure.
- It is recommended to carry a photocopy of your passport with you.
We are here to help
Hola! Whether you have a single question or a special request, we're here for you.Get in touch with us
Why book with us
- We're Cuban! We know the destination better than anyone.
- Each year we help more than 50,000 travelers like you.
- Largest network of trusted Cuba partners to get you where others don't.
- Widest offer of online booking and real-time availability to suit any travel need.