Havana at Night
Visit the “Parque Morro – Cabaña”, a Spanish fortress (the biggest in the Americas) built in 1519 to protect the city against pirate attacks and the English. Enjoy dinner at “Los Doce Apostoles” restaurant, close to the cannons and below the “Fortress of San Carlos de la Cabaña”, where Che Guevara had his headquarters.+ Read more
Witness one of the city’s oldest traditions - El Cañonazo - the cannon firing at 21:00 hours (09.00 pm). Centuries ago, this signaled the closing of the city gates for the night.
Next, follow in the footsteps of Frank Sinatra, Ava Gardner, Buster Keaton, and Winston Churchill (to mention a few!), former guests at the Hotel Nacional de Cuba (opened in 1930), on the boulevard Malecón. Here you can be dazzled by the spectacular “Cubano, Cubano” show at the Cabaret Parisién, a fusion of Indo American, Latino and African cultures, the blend of which created modern Cuban culture.
Availability and Prices
- Departure/Starting Time
- From 01 Oct. 2017 Till 31 Oct. 2018
Group excursion: between 18:30 and 19:00 - Weekly on Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, and Sunday
Private excursion: 19:00 - Daily
- Departure location
- Old Havana, Miramar, Vedado, Centro Habana
- Private or group excursion
- English, Spanish
Included in price
- Transportation in air-conditioned bus (group excursion), or in (air-conditioned) taxi/minibus in case of a private excursion
- Professional, multilingual guide
- Program according to description
- Dinner including 1 drink (water, soda, juice or national beer)
- Admission to Cabaret Parisien
Not included in price
- Other consumptions
- In case of cancellation up to 48 hours before the departure time of the excursion, a penalty of 10% of the excursion fare will be charged.
- Regarding cancellations made between 48 and 24 hours before the departure time of the excursion, a penalty of 50% of the excursion fare will be applied.
- Cancellations reported within 24 hours before the departure time and No-Show (no presentation at departure time), a penalty of 100% of the excursion fare will be applied.
*Remark: booking fees and credit card surcharges cannot be refunded in case of cancellation.
Pick-up schedule and Itinerary
The exact pick-up time depends on the location of your hotel (and city district) along the route. To avoid an unnecessary wait, please check the schedule below which indicates pick-up times from specific locations. You will be collected within the designated time window, with a possible time range from 15 minutes (due to e.g. traffic conditions). Please be ready in the lobby at the indicated time and in possession of your printed voucher. The guide of the operator in question will identify him/herself in the lobby. If in doubt, do not hesitate to contact our representatives; you’ll find their telephone numbers on the voucher.
Departure from hotels located in city district:
07:00pm - Habana Vieja (Old Havana)
06:45pm - Vedado
06:30pm - Miramar
- Formal dress is required regarding Cabaret Parisien. The show is accessible to persons aged 18 years and older.
- Printed voucher (with pick-up schedule in case of group excursions), sent by Cuba Travel Network after having completed booking and payment procedure.
- It is recommended to carry a photocopy of your passport with you.
We are here to help
Hola! Whether you have a single question or a special request, we're here for you.Get in touch with us
Why book with Cuba Travel Network
- We’re 30 Cuban professionals with international standards of service.
- Each year we help more than 50,000 travelers from over 150 countries.
- Largest network of trusted Cuba partners to get you where others can't.
- Tailor made experts – any itinerary is possible with any budget. We’ll most definitely meet your travel expectations.