On both sides of the bay
The clearing up of the bay and the recovery of piers and old buildings for the opening of leisure and creation centres and retail outlets are transforming the port environment in the old part of the city along an impressive waterfront promenade.
In this new context and with the re-establishment of the Luz Pier as a dock and terminal for the small boats that link Havana with Regla and Casablanca, we propose a tour that will ensure direct contact with the history, the enjoyment of open-air spaces and floating jetties and the visit to the settlements on the other side of the bay where the city landscape has a charming and more popular look, including tradition and religiosity. It includes visit to the brewery in the former tobacco and timber Warehouse, the handicraft fair in the former San Jose Warehouse, the Sanctuary of our Lady of Regla and the viewpoint at the Christ of Havana.
Availability and Prices
- Departure/Starting Time
- Tuesday–Saturday 10:00 AM and 2:00 PM
- Departure location
- Private Excursion
- English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Activity level
- Easy (light walking)
Included in Price
- Pick-up and drop-off in/at your hotel.
- Visit to the settlements on the other side of the bay, where the city landscape has a charming and more popular look, including traditions and religions.
- Visit to the Sanctuary of Our Lady of Regla.
- Visit to the viewpoint at the Christ of Havana.
- Visit to the brewery in the former tobacco and timber warehouse and the handicraft fair in the former San Jose warehouse.
- Multilingual guide.
- Refreshments, lunch.
- In case of cancellation up to 48 hours before the departure time of the excursion, a penalty of 10% of the excursion fare will be charged.
- Regarding cancellations made between 48 and 24 hours before the departure time of the excursion, a penalty of 50% of the excursion fare will be applied.
- Cancellations reported within 24 hours before the departure time and No-Show (no presentation at departure time), a penalty of 100% of the excursion fare will be applied.
Pick-up schedule and Itinerary
- The tour can basically start at any time. We have decided to publish a departure at 10:00am/hours in the morning (between breakfast and lunch) and at 02.00pm/14.00hours. Do you prefer a different time however, feel free to send us your request. It is advisable not to leave far before 09.00am (09.00 hours) or later than 04.00pm (16.00 hours) due to local conditions (traffic, early twilight in winter).
- Children are very welcome on this tour, only child discount is not applicable, for which they have to be booked as adults.
- Temperatures are highest during the hours around noon.
Printed voucher, sent by Cuba Travel Network after having completed booking and payment procedure.
It is recommended to carry a photocopy of your passport with you.
Want to go to Cuba?
Perfecto! We would love to help you. Please contact us for a quote:Get in touch with us
Why book with Cuba Travel Network
- We’re 30 Cuban professionals with international standards of service.
- Each year we help more than 50,000 travelers from over 150 countries.
- Largest network of trusted Cuba partners to get you where others can't.
- Tailor made experts – any itinerary is possible with any budget. We’ll most definitely meet your travel expectations.