Crucero del Sol: Catamaran and Dolphins from Havana
After a two hour drive to Varadero, the all-inclusive maritime cruise can start. Sail off-shore and discover - swimming or snorkeling - the beauty of crystal-clear waters around the Cuban peninsula.
+ Read more
Cayo Blanco will be visited for a delicious seafood lunch (lobster, shrimps, and fish). Open bar on board of the comfortable catamaran, as well as during your stay on the “Cayo”. An approximately 15-minutes interactive encounter with dolphins makes this excursion an unforgettable one.
(The interplay with dolphins during this trip includes a contact with and kiss from "Flipper". In case you want to swim with dolphins, consider the specialized excursion "Swimming with Dolphins"). In case of the private excursion; the transportation to and from Varadero is private and exclusively for you. The catamaran however, is shared with participants of different nationalities, according the number of tourists, the sequence of the excursion may be changed.
Availability and Prices
- Departure/Starting Time
- between 06.00 and 06.30am
- Departure location
- Group excursion
- English, Spanish
- Transfer by air-conditioned bus.
- Professional multilingual guide.
- Program according description.
- Seafood lunch (lobster, shrimps, and fish). See also remarks.
- All drinks (soft drinks, beer and Cuban cocktails).
- Nautical equipment (non-motorized) and means of protection are included for snorkeling and sailing.
- In case of cancellation up to 48 hours before the departure time of the excursion, a penalty of 10% of the excursion fare will be charged.
- Regarding cancellations made between 48 and 24 hours before the departure time of the excursion, a penalty of 50% of the excursion fare will be applied.
- Cancellations reported within 24 hours before the departure time and No-Show (no presentation at departure time), a penalty of 100% of the excursion fare will be applied.
Remark: booking fees and credit card surcharges cannot be refunded in case of cancellation.
Pick-up schedule and Itinerary
Group Tour : between 06.00 and 06.30am
Private Tour : 6:30am
- In case of the private excursion; the transportation to and from Varadero is private and exclusively for you. The catamaran however, is shared with participants of different nationalities, according the number of tourists, the sequence of the excursion may be changed.
- In periods of dolphin-training, it may occur that the encounter with the dolphins cannot be accomplished. The price will be occasionally adjusted.
- During the lobster closing season the seafood menu will contain a combination of fish and shrimps.
- You can inform us if you prefer another dish than seafood.
- t is practical to put on your swimming wear in your hotel, before boarding.
- Return to hotel in Havana or Varadero (the return trip to Havana is included and arranged, but if you wish, you can also stay in Varadero).
- Official note
- At this time the Cuban authorities will not permit any person of Cuban citizenship, regardless of dual nationality or country of residence, from embarking or disembarking at any Cuban port, without an official permission.
- Valid and original (no copy) ID (passport).
- Printed voucher (with pick-up schedule), sent by Cuba Travel Network after having completed booking and payment procedure.
We are here to help
Hola! Are you interested in a tailor-made tour to Cuba? Don't hesitate to contact us.Get in touch with us
Why book with Cuba Travel Network
- We’re 30 Cuban professionals with international standards of service.
- Each year we help more than 50,000 travelers from over 150 countries.
- Largest network of trusted Cuba partners to get you where others can't.
- Tailor made experts – any itinerary is possible with any budget. We’ll most definitely meet your travel expectations.