Old Havana, recognized in 1982 as a World Heritage Site by Unesco, is the oldest part of the city, which treasures many monuments, valuable buildings, public spaces of high urban quality and a layout inherited for more than five centuries, specially embellished by surrounding landscape.
A specialized walk through the main squares and connecting streets will let you discover the rebirth of the old city, as well as see its marked residential character and the continuity of its traditions. It includes visit to the Castillo de la Real Fuerza, Palacio del Segundo Cabo, the Scale Model of the Historical Center, the City Museum, the main squares and the presentation of cultural institutions of the territory.
Availability and Prices
- Departure/Starting Time
- Tuesday– Sunday 10:00 AM and 2:00 PM.
- Departure location
- Private Excursion
- English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Activity level
- Easy (light walking)
Included in Price
- Pick-up and drop-off in/at your hotel.
- Walking tour along the main streets and squares of the Historical Center (Plaza de Armas, Plaza de San Francisco, Plaza Vieja and Plaza de la Catedral).
- Visit to the Castillo de la Real Fuerza.
- Visit to the Palacio del Segundo Cabo.
- Visit to the Scale Model of the Historical Center to become acquainted with the area to be visited.
- Visit to the Museum of the City.
- Multilingual guide.
Not included in price
- Refreshments, lunch.
- In case of cancellation up to 48 hours before the departure time of the excursion, a penalty of 10% of the excursion fare will be charged.
- Regarding cancellations made between 48 and 24 hours before the departure time of the excursion, a penalty of 50% of the excursion fare will be applied.
- Cancellations reported within 24 hours before the departure time and No-Show (no presentation at departure time), a penalty of 100% of the excursion fare will be applied.
- *Remark: booking fees and credit card surcharges cannot be refunded in case of cancellation.
- The tour can basically start at any time. We have decided to publish a departure at 10:00am/hours in the morning (between breakfast and lunch) and at 02.00pm/14.00hours. Do you prefer a different time however, feel free to send us your request. It is advisable not to leave far before 09.00am (09.00 hours) or later than 04.00pm (16.00 hours) due to local conditions (traffic, early twilight in winter).
- Children are very welcome on this tour, only child discount is not applicable, for which they have to be booked as adults.
- Temperatures are highest during the hours around noon.
Printed voucher, sent by Cuba Travel Network after having completed booking and payment procedure.
It is recommended to carry a photocopy of your passport with you.
Want to go to Cuba?
Perfecto! We would love to help you. Please contact us for a quote:Get in touch with us
Why book with Cuba Travel Network
- We’re 30 Cuban professionals with international standards of service.
- Each year we help more than 50,000 travelers from over 150 countries.
- Largest network of trusted Cuba partners to get you where others can't.
- Tailor made experts – any itinerary is possible with any budget. We’ll most definitely meet your travel expectations.