Cabaret Parisien - Cover and Cocktail
Follow in the footsteps of Frank Sinatra, Ava Gardner, Buster Keaton, and Winston Churchill (to name but a few!), former guests at the Hotel Nacional de Cuba, opened in 1930 in its privileged spot overlooking the boulevard Malecón in Havana.+ Read more
At the Cabaret Parisien, you can delight in the spectacular performance “Cubano, Cubano”; a fusion of Indo American, Latino and African cultures – the rich and varied ingredients of modern Cuban culture.
Cabaret Tropicana is worldwide known as the cabaret and legendary spectacle of Cuba, but Cabaret Parisien is a very close second and for that price even number 1.
if you would like to experience this whirlwind adventure but the price exceeds your travel budget, definitely consider a visit to Cabaret Parisien; good value for money.
Accessible to persons aged 18 years and older.
Availability and Prices
- Departure/Starting Time
- Show: starts 22:00 daily
- Departure location
- The transfer is on your own, make sure you are present early 21:30hrs
- Activity or show
- Activity level
- Easy (light walking)
Included in price
- Cover Show
- 1 Cocktail
Not included in price
- Other drinks
- In case of cancellation up to 48 hours before the departure time of the excursion, a penalty of 10% of the excursion fare will be charged.
- Regarding cancellations made between 48 and 24 hours before the departure time of the excursion, a penalty of 50% of the excursion fare will be applied.
- Cancellations reported within 24 hours before the departure time and No-Show (no presentation at departure time), a penalty of 100% of the excursion fare will be applied.
*Remark: booking fees and credit card surcharges cannot be refunded in case of cancellation.
- The show starts at 22:00hours (10.00pm), make sure you are present early 21:30hrs (09.30pm).
- Cabaret Parisien is located next to the main entrance of Hotel Nacional de Cuba (left).
- Accessible to persons aged 18 years and older.
- Formal clothing required.
- Printed voucher, sent by Cuba Travel Network after having completed booking and payment procedure.
- It is recommended to carry a photocopy of your passport with you.
We are here to help
Hola! Are you interested in a tailor-made tour to Cuba? Don't hesitate to contact us.Get in touch with us
Why book with Cuba Travel Network
- We’re 30 Cuban professionals with international standards of service.
- Each year we help more than 50,000 travelers from over 150 countries.
- Largest network of trusted Cuba partners to get you where others can't.
- Tailor made experts – any itinerary is possible with any budget. We’ll most definitely meet your travel expectations.