Art and Colours
Considered as a matchless showcase of visual arts, Havana’s historic centre has a wide array of institutions, museums, galleries, exhibition rooms, studios, workshops for creation and public spaces that exhibit the best of Cuban painting, drawing, engraving, ceramics, silversmithing and handicrafts.
A tour through the main spaces of creation and exhibition, including the Cuban Art Building of the National Fine Arts Museum, the Wilfredo Lam Centre, the Centre for the development of Visual Arts, the Experimental Print Workshop of Havana on the Chorro Alley, studios of famous artist, private galleries and the handicraft fair in the former San Jose Warehouse, all of which will let you appreciate the fascinating world of Cuban art and popular craftwork.
Availability and Prices
- Departure/Starting Time
- Tuesday–Saturday 10:00 AM and 2:00 PM
- Departure location
- Private Excursion
- English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Activity level
- Easy (light walking)
Included in Price
- Pick-up and drop-off in/at your hotel.
- Guided visit to Cuban art at the Fine Arts Museum.
Visit to the Wilfredo Lam Centre.
- Visit to the Center for the Development of the Visual Arts in the Old Square.
- Visit to Taller Experimental de Gráfica (Experimental Graphic Studio).
- Visit to studios of famous artists and private art galleries (The occurrence of these visits will be subject to the availability of the artists).
- Multilingual guide.
- Refreshments, lunch.
- In case of cancellation up to 48 hours before the departure time of the excursion, a penalty of 10% of the excursion fare will be charged.
- Regarding cancellations made between 48 and 24 hours before the departure time of the excursion, a penalty of 50% of the excursion fare will be applied.
- Cancellations reported within 24 hours before the departure time and No-Show (no presentation at departure time), a penalty of 100% of the excursion fare will be applied.
- The tour can basically start at any time. We have decided to publish a departure at 10:00am/hours in the morning (between breakfast and lunch) and at 02.00pm/14.00hours. Do you prefer a different time however, feel free to send us your request. It is advisable not to leave far before 09.00am (09.00 hours) or later than 04.00pm (16.00 hours) due to local conditions (traffic, early twilight in winter).
- Children are very welcome on this tour, only child discount is not applicable, for which they have to be booked as adults.
- Temperatures are highest during the hours around noon.
Printed voucher, sent by Cuba Travel Network after having completed booking and payment procedure.
It is recommended to carry a photocopy of your passport with you.
Want to go to Cuba?
Perfecto! We would love to help you. Please contact us for a quote:Get in touch with us
Why book with Cuba Travel Network
- We’re 30 Cuban professionals with international standards of service.
- Each year we help more than 50,000 travelers from over 150 countries.
- Largest network of trusted Cuba partners to get you where others can't.
- Tailor made experts – any itinerary is possible with any budget. We’ll most definitely meet your travel expectations.