Many visitors with a stay of a few days in Havana, decide to leave the city walls for one day and head to the Viñales Valley. Probably the best choice you can make, and even more with your own private chauffeur and multilingual guide at the same time. [more]
There are two different jeep categories:
• The BAIC BJ40 accommodates the driver/guide + three participants. Up to three people can travel comfortably, as well as a family with (one) child.
• The BYD S6 (SUV) seats (apart from the driver/guide) four participants; ideal for a family with (two) children or four participants of average size.
Included in price
• Transportation per air-conditioned jeep or SUV (4-seater or 5-seater jeep according to reservation).
• Program according to description.
• Professional, multilingual driver/guide.
Not included in price
• Other refreshments.
• Optional activities that are not described in the program (e.g. horseback riding).
• A professional driver, and your guide at the same time, will drive the jeep.
• Children are more than welcome on this tour. However, the discount for an additional person sharing the jeep, exceeds the established child discount, for which children can better be booked as adults. Infants (0-2 years) travel free, only car seats are not available.
• The jeeps are insured.
• Published prices are valid for pick-up at the hotels in Havana City. It is also possible to participate the tour with pick-up in hotels outside the city (at the eastern beaches; Playa del Este) against a supplement and on request.
• If you want to visit the Viñales Valley as part of a group, please check on our site the group excursion (by bus) to this destination.
• In case of cancellation up to 48 hours before the departure time of the excursion, a penalty of 10% of the excursion fare will be charged.
• Regarding cancellations made within 48 hours before the departure time and No-Show (no presentation at departure time), a penalty of 50% of the excursion fare will be applied.
*Remark: booking fees and credit card surcharges cannot be refunded in case of cancellation.
Documents required for this excursion
• Printed voucher, sent by Cuba Travel Network after having completed booking and payment procedure.
• It is recommended to carry a photocopy of your passport with you.