This sunny trip takes you to white sandy beaches and an azure ocean – the main attractions of this day at Cuba’s most celebrated beach. Get out of the capital for a relaxing day in paradise. [more]
Included in price
• Transport in air-conditioned bus.
• Program according to description.
• Lunch in buffet restaurant, and snacks.
• Open bar(s).
• Non-motorized watersports.
• Use of a hotel bathroom to shower and change clothes.
• Take a swimsuit and sun protection with you, also a cap or hat to shield your head from the sun.
• Beach-towels can be obtained at the hotel, a deposit of usually CUC 15.00 (per towel) has to be made. After returning the towel, you will receive your deposit.
• In case of cancellation up to 48 hours before the departure time of the excursion, a penalty of 10% of the excursion fare will be charged.
• Regarding cancellations made within 48 hours before the departure time and No-Show (no presentation at departure time), a penalty of 50% of the excursion fare will be applied.
*Remark: booking fees and credit card surcharges cannot be refunded in case of cancellation.
The exact pick-up time depends on the location of your hotel (and city district) along the route. To avoid an unnecessary wait, please check the schedule below which indicates pick-up times from specific locations. You will be collected within the designated time window, with a possible time range from 15 minutes (due to e.g. traffic conditions). Please be ready in the lobby at the indicated time and in possession of your printed voucher. The guide of the operator in question will identify him/herself in the lobby. If in doubt, do not hesitate to contact our representatives; you’ll find their telephone numbers on the voucher.
Departure from hotels located in city district:
06.30am - Habana Vieja (Old Havana)
06.15am - Vedado
06.00am - Miramar
Documents required for this excursion
• Valid and original (no copy) ID (passport).
• Printed voucher (with pick-up schedule), sent by Cuba Travel Network after having completed booking and payment procedure.