After a two hour drive to Varadero, the all-inclusive maritime cruise can start. Sail off-shore and discover - swimming or snorkeling - the beauty of crystal-clear waters around the Cuban peninsula. [more]
Included in price
• Transfer by air-conditioned bus.
• Professional multilingual guide.
• Program according description.
• Seafood lunch (lobster, shrimps, and fish). See also remarks.
• All drinks (soft drinks, beer and Cuban cocktails).
• Nautical equipment (non-motorized) and means of protection are included for snorkeling and sailing.
• In case of the private excursion; the transportation to and from Varadero is private and exclusively for you. The catamaran however, is shared with participants of different nationalities, according the number of tourists, the sequence of the excursion may be changed.
• In periods of dolphin-training, it may occur that the encounter with the dolphins cannot be accomplished. The price will be occasionally adjusted.
• During the lobster closing season the seafood menu will contain a combination of fish and shrimps.
• You can inform us if you prefer another dish than seafood.
• It is practical to put on your swimming wear in your hotel, before boarding.
• Return to hotel in Havana or Varadero.
• At this time the Cuban authorities will not permit any person of Cuban citizenship, regardless of dual nationality or country of residence, from embarking or disembarking at any Cuban port, without an official permission.
• In case of cancellation up to 48 hours before the departure time of the excursion, a penalty of 10% of the excursion fare will be charged.
• Regarding cancellations made within 48 hours before the departure time and No-Show (no presentation at departure time), a penalty of 50% of the excursion fare will be applied.
*Remark: booking fees and credit card surcharges cannot be refunded in case of cancellation.
The exact pick-up time depends on the location of your hotel (and city district) along the route. To avoid an unnecessary wait, please check the schedule below which indicates pick-up times from specific locations. You will be collected within the designated time window, with a possible time range from 15 minutes (due to e.g. traffic conditions). Please be ready in the lobby at the indicated time and in possession of your printed voucher. The guide of the operator in question will identify him/herself in the lobby. If in doubt, do not hesitate to contact our representatives; you’ll find their telephone numbers on the voucher.
Departure from hotels located in city district:
06.30am - Habana Vieja (Old Havana)
06.15am - Vedado
06.00am - Miramar
Documents required for this excursion
• Valid and original (no copy) ID (passport).
• Printed voucher (with pick-up schedule), sent by Cuba Travel Network after having completed booking and payment procedure.